22. New Journey:

Weddings are fun! But, no sooner do the ceremonies end, the fun part slowly starts giving way to the most emotional moment of all weddings...The Vidaai... It's time to say Goodbye to your parents, parents who gave birth to you, caressed you, pampered you and made sure you become an independent woman. It's time to say good bye to all those naughty fights with your little sister and brother, siblings who shared your room, your wardrobe and most importantly all your secrets and thoughts. It's time to say Goodbye...to one and all you loved and grew up with...

After the Kanyadan and Seven vows, Vidaai was most painful event that a just married girl has to go through, it's an emotional roller-coaster moment. Balaram held Vrushali's hand and said:

"To my little sister on her wedding day. It is hard to know what to say. You and I have shared many things together, and I have seen you grow into a confident young woman. You chose a good man to spend your life with, and I am happy to have him as my brother-in-law...." With throat he continued, "...Support him through every phase of life. And to you Karn I request you to take care of my Pari from now on...."

"Dhau, it's enough of you. Control your emotions. Please don't bring tears, If you do so then I will join with you too. Please." Vrushali requested holding a little drop of tear at the edge of her eyes.

"My sweet little princess(and sometimes a pain in the back too) you have finally found the one person you can irritate for the rest of your life(finally, it's not going to be just me). You've enchanted us all with your smile(sometimes wicked too) and now it's time for you to spread your wings and fly away. From the bottom of my heart, I wish your fondest dreams come true and you continue to brighten all the lives you touch with your kind and sincere heart." Shri Krishna said giving her Rice with smile on his face, eyes all wet.

Vrushali glanced her friends Sahi, Aadi and Vriddhi holding back her tears. Their eyes were bloodshot too. Holding back their tears could not be possible now. Those memories hit them so hard.

"I have to admit, watching you leave my presence was tough. Who would I tell my jokes to, make fun of for being dorky. Who would I ask for advice about girls? Who would I pull practical pranks on?. . . "

  Sahi could not hold back his tears anymore he left a sob and continued

" . . . . .Tell me, who! No one, that’s who. It took this to make me realize how much I lowerd my Vrushu, how much were more like actual siblings than friends. . . . . . But Don't worry, I know Angraj Karn will take care of you from now on. If you need help at anytime, just remember me. And If you are bored...just write us a letter. All the best" He stopped.

"“We laughed until we had to cry, we loved right down to our last goodbye, we were the best.”  Vrushali continued. "And Yes I am going to miss all of you so much. I will surely write." Vrushali left out a heartfelt sob at the end of her sentence.

Vrushali hugged them all tightly and took a handful of rice, tossing it all way long until she reached the Surrey. After seeing a glimpse of her bhabhis' - Bhrathas' , Friends and Parents, she gazed at Karn and gave him a nod. The two horses started to run, leaving behind Dwaraka, the people and more than that her whole family.

_____________________________________________.·´¯'(>▂<)´¯'·.___________________________________

" I am so sorry you are going through this. I can't imagine what you're feeling, but I am totally here for you. I hope you feel surrounded by much love. Shh.. shh.. calm down...."

". . . . Are you alright" Karn said comforting Vrushali, who was crying since hours, and by now she was a sobbing mess.

"Yes I will be okay-"

"Just stay quiet--"

"I wi-"

"You are tired. Just sleep, we are still miles away. I know you miss them, but still you know how things work. And Please stop crying. Will you..? And Sleep...?"

"...Whiii..ee..... Esss ..." Vrushali spelt the word seeing Karn's concern for her and lighten up the situation.
.
.
.
.
"Ahhh..auu" Vrushali left out a polite and sleepy yawn, which made Karn chuckle.

"It's Okay. Now you look good" Karn assured her."We will be In Anga within a while. Shall we take a rest for a while..?"

"Yes our horses need rest. I think so."

"Halt Kshithvanu -

"Halt Vayu-" .

Processing what just happened both of their lips became a Crescent Moon shaped. Their pearly whites teeth form the star and it's a beautiful moment right there. Her giggle voice when she was smiling, so much ear pleasing, brings a broad smile on his face which hurt his cheeks.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yes. Ask me anything."

"I . . Er. . Why did you choose me?. It's not like I don't like you. But it's like few months back I was rejected by a girl. I am sure you might have known it. But still you chose me?. I mean why?"

"Beca.. because I like you. And more than that it doesn't matter who rejected you. But what matters to me is all you. Your love. And a major task for which I need your help. I cannot accomplish it without you... Don't.... Don't you like me"

"Like you..? I love you. And I promise whatever task your talking about, I am sure it is a good one, I will be with you. But Really do you still like me?? After all these?"

"I didn't knew that they've been using that line for over three thousand years. That line is great.-

"Three thousand years?"

"I said ... Well... Three thousand and Always "

"Actually they say you talk weird. But now I came to know it." Karn chortled.

"Why?. Don't you like it? I mean the way of my talking? Shall I chan-"

"No no. I love it and you."

"Yah. Don't worry, you will get used to it as time pass by."

"Oh my god. You are crazy."

"Why. No i am sane.... I am alright"

"No I was talking about your speaking skills. . . . You know girls don't speak like this here these days."

"Oh Vrushali you messed up" Vrushali mumbled.

"I am sure you are a new form living here. Definitely. Well how come.  .  . You must be a Nymph"

"You too think the same way ?"

"Who else thought that?"

"I will tell you some other time. Now shall we buckle up. I am sure Radha Ma is waiting for her Vadhu "

"See see, I said you. I must be the one to say that " Karn said.

"See see it's getting late. Now come on. . . . . Ar..Arya"

"Arya? "

"Well that's what they call right? I mean in this era-

"Era? Well. What is an era now?"

"No no I was saying-"

"Don't say lies." KARN sang it.

"I will not. It's a new word, used to describe time period." Vrushali sang it too.

"You are a Nymph , or may be sylph or even an angle. Or else who will invent such words so---"

" Now. Getting late. WE SHALL leave." Vrushali insisted

"Ok come now. Radha Ma will be very happy seeing you"

"Why? Didn't she liked you?." Vrushali said all friendly but after Karn's glare she said " Ok sorry, I was just kidding. We must really leave now".