Chapter 1 their first meet

The story begins with Vansh's and Vishal's business deal with each other It was a very huge deal of a golden biscuits deal. It was cracked successfully so it was the time of celebration

At the party night, vansh was invited as a special guest. He arrived there.  Riddhu was also chilling with her friends.

Vansh had his grand entry from the gate.  He was just looking like a Greek god. Cool and charming.

Riddhu was dancing with her friends.  Suddenly her best friend calls her to say sorry as she couldn't attend the party due to her work.

Due to over noise, she couldn't hear anything in the home so she went outside with a glass of juice in hand . She was busy in her phone and walking.  Vansh was also scrolling something in his phones. They were coming from the same way.

Both were busy in their phones so they didn't see each other and collided with each other.
Her juice fall into her clothes and his clothes became dirty. He became super angry on her.

V: What the hell.  Can't you see.
R: oh sorry.  It was done mistakenly
V: What sorry. Your sorry don't fix this all you have done
R: oh hello mister , it's not only my mistake it's yours too. You were also busy in your phones. Sorry keh rahe hu na phir bhi yese bol rahe ho jesa kisi ke katal kar diya ho.
V: You don't know tum kisse panga leh rahe ho
R: And you also don't know tum kisse bat kar rahe ho

Both unknown with the fact that vansh was her father's business partner and Riddhu was his business partners daughter kept fighting like this.

Soon some people gathered there to see what happened. Riansh noticed that and stop their argument. Then Riddhu went inside and vansh returned to his home even without going in as his clothes were dirty.

This much for now.
Hope you guys enjoyed it.
Will be back soon with another chapter.

Aim: 50 votes