chapter -6

Same day

It was late evening. All employees started to god to throw home. But Riddhima was still bust in her work. Vansh had already went his home in afternoon as he had to go for shopping with Siya and do tommorows preparation.

It was already 9 in evening. Riddhima just then finished her work and packing her bags,she gets out of the office. She sits in her car 🚗 and start driving it. She was in the mid way and suddenly her car stops.
She gets out of the car to check what happened. She finds that the there was some problems in the engine of the car.
She took her phone to call a mechanic but there was no network.
She tried finding some auto but as it was late evening there was no vehicles seen.
She thought of walking to home. She started to walk.
While she was walking, she heard some boys speaking. They were sitting on the bench on the side of the road.
One of the boys sees her,and say to other boys.
Boy 1: Itne Raat mein itni sundar Ladki aakela aakale

Riddhima hears him but just ignore him and continue waking. But the boys stands from there and block her way

R: What happened?  Why are you blocking my way?

Men: why to do hurry. Spend some time with us. I make sure you will like it...

R: I am saying just leave my way.

Men: it has been so long we haven't got any pleasure. We have got after so long, how can we leave.

R: How can you even think such cheap things. I am saying just leave me. You don't know what I can do.

Men: I know you like girls. Try to be innocent but if got any bakra then enjoy fully on bed and at last blame them.

It was being out of control for Riddhima. So she gave a tight slapped.
to that men .

Men: How dare you slap me bitch. You will pay for it..

Saying so he goes near to Riddhima and touch her cheek by his hand. Riddhima requested him to stop but he didn't. He took his hand to her clothes and tries to tear it.

Before he could do anything, a person comes from behind and kick the man. The man fall on ground. Riddhima looks at him.

R:(whisper) vansh

She ran to him and hugged him tightly. Vansh also hugged her back. Riddhima was crying so bitterly.

Vansh: shhh Riddhima. Don't cry. Nothing will happen to you.

Riddhima: Vansh they tried to molest me. (crying and sobbing )

Vansh looks them with his red eyes. He ask Riddhima to stay back and he move forward to them.

....

Precape : friends?

This much for today

Hope you guys liked it.

Next chapter after 60+votes

Till then take care and Byy Byy 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Guys worst news of the century.
Immj2 is going off-air on 1st week of July
Please someone tell this is just rumors.
Will will I live without it.

Each and every words written here means my condition

I really don't want this 😢😢😢