chapter 4

Riddhima went to angre's cabin. She knocks the door. Angre was checking some files.

R: May I come in sir.

A: come in

R: sir, I am Riddhima. You called me for interview today right?

A: yes, miss Riddhima. Come have a seat.

R: sure sir...

A: Actually, there is one problem. You applied job for finance manager. I read your bio-data. Matter of the fact is I really like your qualifications and your experience. So I have choosed you as boss's PA. I hope you are okay with this post. Take it as your promotion

R: But sir, I don't know anything about your boss. ..

A: no worries. I will tell you everything about him. If you are okay you can join from today itself..

V: (thinks for sometime) Okay I am ready.

A: so sign this joining letter.

Riddhima sign the joining letter.

A: you go and wait for boss in his cabin. Boss will come after his meeting.

Angre take her to the to Vansh's cabin and ask her to sit on sofa and he goes outside the cabin. Riddhima was sitting on the sofa and scrolling her phone. She heard the door opening sound and looks there.

R: you. You are following me till now.

V: I am not following me. You are following me. Jaha jate hu wahi tapak jate ho. What are you doing here.

R: Waiting for my boyfriend

V: What. Mere cabin mein tum apne boyfriend ke wait kar rahe thi.

R: This is not your cabin. This is boss's cabin. I was right that you mind isn't in right condition. If you say I can take you to the mental health.

V: you are speaking too much.

R: Bhagwan ne muh bolne ke liya hi toh Diya hai....

Then Angre enters the cabin.

A: Boss. Meeting finished ? Did you get the deal ..

V: Angre vansh Rai Singhania ko kuch chiyea Aaur uusa na mile yeh ho sakta hai bhala.

A: congrats boss.

Riddhima was all shocked to hear boss word from angre's mouth to vansh

R: Are you boss of the company

V: yeah can't I be...

A: Boss from today she is your P.A.

Angre gets a call and goes out from the cabin.

R: I am not doing work here. I won't work with you. I am resigning.

Vansh feels it's the chance for taking revenge with her.

V: So you are miss. Riddhima. Nice to meet you. You are my PA from today.

R: no I am resigning.

V: you won't because you have already signed joining letter so without my signature in your resignation letter you can't leave the job...

R: if you won't sign it's okay. I will make you fire me.

V: VR ko challenges bohot pasand hai. Let's see how will you do it.

R: dekthe rhena vansh

V: I am vansh sir for you

R: But I will call you vansh only.

So guys this much for today

Hope you liked this chapter

Next chapter after 55+ votes only

Till then take care and Byy Byy

And don't forget to read my other books also.