chapter 9💕

Aahana gets out of the room. Riddhima and vansh sits on the couch and start doing their work.

R: Oh shit...

V: What happened?...any problem

R;  actually yesterday i took mr.khan's documents my home as i wanted as recheck it again. but i forget to being it here.

V;  what... it is very important in our next meeting.

R; how can i be so careless. i can never do anything well.

V; You don't worry . we will manage. you needn't to take stress.

R; IDEA..i will call and sejal AND TELL HER to bring that file here. wait okay

V; Great... tell her to do a bit fast okay. that may be calling us at any time.

R; SURE

Riddhima calls sejal and  tells her to bring that file to VR mansion. Vansh and riddhima were continuously doing their work.

R; WHERE is your sister... isn't she at home

V; Actually yesterday she wanted to spend time with her best friend  as she is going london  tommorow so i let her stay there. She may be coming.

V; aacha.

A servent  comes to his room taking 2 cups  of coffee. She gives coffee to both of them and leaves from there. that had their coffee. 

riddhima goes near the window. Vansh also follows her. suddenly Riddhima screams loudly and without thinking anything she jumps into vansh. 

Vansh couldn't balance so they fall on the bed. Ridhima was down and vansh was over her. they were so close that if they would move their head a bit also their lips would have collided. that were totally lost in each others eyes for almost 2 minutes WHICH WAS  BROKE BY RIDDHIMA. 

vansh notice their position and feels that riddhima was feeling unconfortable, he stands up  and also helps her to stand up. 

v; why did you screamed so loud.

R; I SAW A LIZARD THERE NEAR THE WINDOW.

v; what..you screamed so loud just because of that lizard. 

.
Hii guys

So this chapter ends here

Hope you enjoyed and liked it

Next chapter after 80+ vote

Till then take care and byy byy 😘