Chapter 20

I am very late this time. So sorry guys. My exams were running till yesterday so I couldnt update. But finally i am here with the next chapter...

┗━━°❀•°:🎀Let's start🎀:°•❀°━━┛

"Angre, call everyone in meeting within 5 minutes" said vansh. Angre nods in positve and goes out of vansh's cabin to call every employee in meeting room.

Riddhima was also working there only in her laptop. Vansh gets up from his char and also ask riddhime to go go to meeting room with him. Riddhima follows him and goes to the meeting room.

Vansh along with all employees were in meeting room.

Vansh starts speaking" Ladies and gentlemen , as you are well known that we were planning the trip to pairis this time. But unfortunately we won't able to go this time. I have been informed that due to the pandemic of covid, there will be lockdown for next 1 month. But after this pandemic we will surely organize our trip again. But for now, I am sorry to say will not be going."

Saying this, he without waiting any response go from there.... some of the staffs were sad by this news.

Time skips:

It was already late evening ...staffs were going to their home after completing their works. Riddhima also get out of the office and was walking to her home.  She was walling alone in the road then she hears a sound of car which stopped near her. It was Vansh in the car. He sees Riddhima walking alone and stops his car near her.
"Are you walking to home today ? Get in my car. I will drop you" said vonsh

Riddhima said "No need, kabir is coming to pick me "

And at the same time, a car stops near them And a man gets out of the car. Riddhima turn to see who is that and become extremely happy seeing kabir, her best friend after so long.  kabir also sees Riddhima and gets very happy to be infront of her after so long. 

Riddhima goes to kabir and hugs him.  Kabir also hugs her back. Vansh who was seeing all these somewhere was not liking this all .

Riddhima turns to vansh and says " Thanks vansh but you can go. I will go with kabir. He is also going to my house only "

Vansh nods and goes from there.

Kabir says to Riddhima " Who is that man riddhu?? "

" He is Vansh..  Vansh Rai Shangnia. My boss " said Riddhima.

They gets in the car and goes to their home.

That's it for today guys..
Hope you liked it.
Will update next chapter soon.
Vote and comment kar dena Please😦