chapter 12🌹

All were really ready and was on the hall. Many guest had already arrived.

Sejal had also arrived already and was chit chatting with Siya and Riddhima. In a short spam of time, they have started to share a great bond.

Vansh was also greeting their guest and talking with them and at the mean time his eyes lands on Riddhima who was smiling and laughing with her friends.

Vansh Pov
I was talking with guest and at the mean time my eyes fall on Riddhima who was smiling and laughing. She was looking ravishing. Her soft and bit pink cheeks, her pink lips. Everything about her is fascinating.
She was looking like a angel in such a pretty red dress

Wait wait am I checking her out. Oh shit.. And why the I am smiling like an idiot. But one thing I must say I have met many girls before but not anyone like Riddhima. She is something different. She is something special.
Vansh's pov end

Riddhima's pov
I was talking with Sejal and Siya when my eye saw him. He was also staring at me. God knows from when.

But he was looking more than Greek god. He was looking so hot. Wow I must say I haven't meet anyone cool and charming like this akdu.

Vansh's outfit

Vansh's outfit

We were lost in each others eyes till one person came and called him. I saw some girls staring at him with their lusty eyes which I didn't like a bit also but don't know why I am not liking it.
.Riddhima's pov end

Time skips

Vansh came to Siya Riddhima and Sejal making the excuses of talking to Siya(we know the reality 😜)

he also started talking with them. Siya and Sejal became busy in their some gossips and Riddhima and vansh was just looking at some couples dancing.
Vansh thinks something and extend his hand towards Riddhima and ask for dance.
Riddhu was like what to do but without thinking much she agree for one dance. They goes on the dance floor and from other side Siya and Sejal plays a song 'janam janam'.
Riansh were dancing. In between their dance vansh keeps his hand in her waist and she shivers by his touch. He smiles seeing her responding his touch.

He goes near her ears and says :
I must say you are looking ravishing.

Riddhima blush by hearing his compliment.

They danced amazingly and the song ends. Everyone claps and hoots for them.

Here sejal shows that photo to Siya which she took when she was first coming to VR mansion.

Siya : wow they look so cool with each other na

Sejal : just like made for each other couples

Siya: send this photo to my phone also okay. Bhai ko tease karne mein bohot maza aayage.

Riddhima was searching Siya and Sejal when her phone rang. She saw the number to find the same person calling her who called when she was with Siya..

She goes to the corner and picks the phone..

Riddhima : What happened? Why are you calling me again and again. I said na I will soon find out and gives that to you.

Person : it will be best for you. But if you dared to double cross me then it will be worst. My eyes are always on you. I was looking the way you were dancing with him.

Riddhima: you don't worry. I won't do anything like that sort. I will soon find that.
Cuts the call
.
.
.
Unknown place

Girl says something

Person : okay so now we have to do something very soon.

Girl: i am also trying to find about him but not getting any proof. I will soon find out his real motive and who he is.

Person : thank you so much for helping me.

Girl: Mention not!! And I am doing it for myself.

Q/A: Who is the person who is scaring Riddhima and who is this two unknown person. Any guess?

.

THIS MUCH FOR TODAY

HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER

WILL UPDATE NEXT CHAPTER AFTER 80+ VOTES

TILL THEN TAKE CARE AND BYY BYY

AND ALSO IF YOU ARE ON INSTA DONT FORGET TO FOLLOW THE

ACCOUNT "RRAHUL_RULES_IN_MY_HEART"

YOUR AUTHOR,

JESHIKA