Chapter 15

Next morning in meeting room

"As you all know our company plan a foreign trip every year. So this year also we will be going on our trip. This year we have planned to go to Paris." vansh said.

He was sitting in the middle of the employees announcing them about their trip. None dared to speak anything before VR so they just noded their head in positive.

Riddhima was also very excited for the trip.

Then vansh again said "this time we won't be alone. We will be going along with another company as we will have a deal together there"

Everyone just listened. None uttered even a single word but Riddhima asked " with which company we are going".

Then vansh said" with RJ designing house"

Riddhima without thinking anything scream loudly : really?  So Sejal will also go with us. It will be so fun"

Everyone gets shocked seeing Riddhima behaving so childish before VR. They thinks what will he do to her. But to make everyone astonished, he just smile at Riddhima and gets out from the meeting room.

In Vansh's cabin

Vansh was sitting in his cabin checking some documents. Then Riddhima enters with a cup of coffee in her hand.

Vansh lift his hand to see Riddhima.

Then Riddhima hand over the cup to vansh.

V: Why did you bought? I didn't asked.

R: Actually today I am very happy. And you always have you coffee at this time so thought of making it for you because my papa loves the coffee of my hand.

Vansh takes a sip of the coffee and says: It's really tasty.

R: I am perfect at everything.

V: May be or may be not.

R: BTW when we are going in the trip.

V: I said in the meeting na tommorow itself.

R: you hadn't said.

V: really?  May be I forget 

R: Bhulakkad.

V: you said something??

R: No.. What will I say.

R: Will they live in same hotel with us.

V: who??

R: Another company employees

.

THIS MUCH FOR TODAY

HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER

WILL UPDATE NEXT CHAPTER AFTER 80+ VOTES

TILL THEN TAKE CARE AND BYY BYY

AND ALSO IF YOU ARE ON INSTA DONT FORGET TO FOLLOW THE

ACCOUNT "RRAHUL_RULES_IN_MY_HEART"

YOUR AUTHOR,

JESHIKA