chapter 7

Vansh was on full anger. Vansh goes to them. The goons also comes near him and one of them tries to punch him but vansh hold his hand and punch him back.

He fight with them all. They were all hurt and wounded. Vansh was also a bit wounded.

He fighted with those 4 mens all alone and defeat them. They were now not in the condition to fight more so to save their life they fled away from there.

He turned back to see Riddhima. She was crying and seemed to be very scared. Vansh went near her. To make her sure nothing will happen to her till he is with her, he pulls her in a tight hug. Riddhima also hug him back.

They breaks their hug. Vansh wipes her tears and cupped her face.

V: Riddhima, stop crying. Nothing will happen to you. Look I am here with you.

Riddhima stops crying. Vansh takes out a water bottle from his car and make Riddhima drink it.

Riddhima drink the water and wash her face. Vansh ask her to sit on car. He opens the door of the seat for Riddhima and he sits in a driver sit.

He was about to start a car meanwhile Riddhima's phone rang.
It was Vishal's (her father)  phone.

R: Hii papa

Vi: Hii beta.  Where are you. Aren't you at home till now.

R: No papa. I am in my way to home. Actually in the road, my car got damaged. So I became late.

Vi: OK but it's not to be alone outside till late beta. Go home fast okay.

R: Okay papa. But are you not at home.

Vi: No. I am sorry beta. Due to some business problem, I had to come Delhi for 1 weeks . I tried calling you in Aftenoom but you didn't picked. I thought you were busy so decided to call you in evening ..

R: No worries papa. You don't worry about me. Do your work and come soon.

Vi : Sure beta. I have talked with Sejal. She will be with you. You won't be alone.

R: Wow Sejal will come.

Vi: Yes. You take care of you and Sejal too. And have food at time. No late night parties, and no street foods okay.

R: okay okay. You are just going for 1 week na. I will do as you say.

Vi :  okay now go home fast. After reaching home call me okay.

R: okay Byy papa.

She hang the call. Vansh was listening their talks and staring Riddhima.

Riddhima looks at him. He removes his gaze from her..

V: Was he your papa.

R:  Yeah.

V: And who is Sejal.

R: she is my best friend.

V: oh I see.

R: Thank you for saving me. If you won't be there, god knows what they would they with me.

V: No problem.

R: ( she forward her hand to vansh)  friends?

V: of course (and shakes his hand with her)

They start chit chatting. Riddhima guides vansh towards her house. They reach her home and was shocked.

V: this is your home.

R: Yes. Can't it be.

V: you mean Mr.khuruna is your father.

R: yes. But how do you know him.

V: he is my business partner.

R: Really that's cool.

They bid Byy each other. Riddhima enters her home and vansh also goes towards his home.

Next chapter after 60+ votes

Till then take care and Byy Byy