Chapter 13💓

Next day morning  in VR mansion

Vansh's pov
" Bhiya wake up "
"Bhiya wake up "

I was hearing the voice from my Alram lite, Siya..

She was continuously shaking me  and telling me to wake up buy I was ignoring her as much as I can.

After all is is my sister. She anyhow made me get up from my bed.

V: (in a sleepy tone) kya hai Siya. Why are you disturbing my sleep. let me sleep na. I'm so tired. Why are you waking up me so early?

S: so soon??  It's already 8:30 a.m. still you are sleeping you have your meeting in 9 a.m. you will get late how can you sleep so long.

V: What?? Why didn't you wake me up earlier it's so late now..The VRS for the first time will get Late in the history.

S: I was trying to wake up you  from so long but you were not waking up now don't waste your time go and freshen up fast..breakfast is very

Vansh hurriedly enters the bathroom and siya goes out from the room.

Time skips.

Vansh after freshing up comes down and says to Siya :I don't have the time to have my breakfast I will have in in canteen after my meeting I am leaving now

S: but Bhai ---

Before she could say more, he was out of her slight.

Here Riddhima I was waiting for vansh to come she had made all presentation ready now she was just waiting for vansh to come.

Just 5 minutes was remaining for client to come but vansh was still not in the office so she decided to call him.

In a call

R: where are  you. Why are still not office... here are all clients are about to come.

V: I am in my way. I will be there in 10 minutes. Keep the clients busy till I come okay.

R: okay but come soon.

Call cuts..

Hete all clients were present in the office and Riddhu was making them busy in her talks and showing then some presentations.

Client 1: Where is VR?  We are also lack of time. We have to go finish the meeting fast and go.

Riddhu : he will be here in a minute.

Precape : vansh and Riddhu trip to Paris

.

THIS MUCH FOR TODAY

HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER

WILL UPDATE NEXT CHAPTER AFTER 80+ VOTES

TILL THEN TAKE CARE AND BYY BYY

AND ALSO IF YOU ARE ON INSTA DONT FORGET TO FOLLOW THE

ACCOUNT "RRAHUL_RULES_IN_MY_HEART"

YOUR AUTHOR,

JESHIKA