Chapter 21

It was evening. kabir, Riddhima and sejal were in one room talking with each other. Meantime Riddhime's papa calls sejal to his room for some work. Sejal goes to Riddhima's papa's room.

kabir and Riddhma were left alone in the

Riddhima soys", kabir go on. It is right time to purpose sejal."

Kabir said." I also want to express my feelings to sejal but what if she reject me. I am feeling scared."

Riddhima said" I have felt that she also feela the same about you
she won't reject.... Trust me... You know what, Rohit, sejal's claumote also loves her. What ? The propuse her so before you" hobir says, " What!!!! No No I will tell her today Night only" Riddhima smiles. Sejal also comes and they again starts to discuss on randonn topic with each other.

Next day 8 in the morning

Riddhima wakes up lazily in the morning and find sejal getting ready near the dressing table.

Riddhima wish sejal good morning and sejal also wish her back. Riddhima goes to freshen up.

After almost half an hour Riddhima gets out of bathroom and finds sejal reading some books.

Sejal : Aacha sun uncle aaur kabir dono chale gaye Australia kuch dino ke liya. Abhi kuch ghante pehele hi nikal gaye.

Riddhima gets shocked hearing this.

Riddhima : What!!! Papa chale gaye mujhe bataya bager.. Aaur unka jane ka koi plan naih tha. Aase suddenly kyun chale gaye Australia??

Sejal : Tu kal raat ko Deer se soye the na aaur bohot thake hue the iss liya uncle ne disturb naih kiya. He said he will call you in afternoon. There was some urgent business meetings with his client so he went. Kabir also went as his parents are in Australia only. He also wanted to meet them and even to give company to uncle that's why he went.

After Riddhima gets ready they both went down to have breakfast.

That's it for today
Hope you guys liked this chapter

Will post next chapter soon till then stay tuned.

Target : 95 votes