chapter 3

Riddhima's pov

I went inside the office. I was so suprise to see the design of the building. It was so beautiful designed. I was mesmerized by the beauty. I hope I will get a job here. I heard the two people talking.

Men1: Are you even in sense. You forget to bring that file. It is very important for today's meeting. Boss will eat you raw. Go fast and bring otherwise you know na boss anger.

Man2: OK I will bring right now. I don't want to die so soon. I wonder how anyone can be so short-tempted,arrogent and cruel.

Man1: Speak slowly. If boss and his 'chamche' will here you then we both are gone. Now don't waste your time and bring the file fast.

Riddhima hears them. She thinks:
OMG is the boss of this company that much cruel. How will I work here.
No worries Riddhima. Tumne Aacha aacho ko bhi thikana lagaya hai. Isse bhi laga lungi.

Thinking this she went to the reception and tells the girl about her.

Reception girl: Mam please you go to room no 36 of third floor. Angre sir has told me to send you directly to him.

Riddhima : OK

Riddhima was walking towards the lift. She heard the notification ringtone of her  mobile and she takes out her Mobile to check. Sejal had send her the message. She was busy in reading the messages and replying.
Vansh was also coming from opposite direction checking some files. Then again they didn't saw each other and collided.
Vansh all paper falls on the floor and riddhu's mobile also falls.
They look at each other and get shocked to see each other again.

Both (in unison) : you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vansh : WTH. Is colliding with people your hobby.

Riddhima : I can also ask you the same mister.

Vansh: Why are you here?

Riddhima : tumse matlab. And why are you even here.

V: I can be wherever I want.

R: so does I

V: You are replying back to me.

R: Yes I don't think anyone else is here except we two.

V: What ever...

R: whatever (mimicking him)

V: you! (pointing his index finger towards her)

R: What me. I think you also work here. I had heard only boss of this company is arrogant, short-tempted and cruel. But no here employees are also see. Puri company hi khakis hai.

V: How dare you speak such words about me.

R: you know what truth is always bitter.

V: I will see you later. I am being late now. You will have to pay for your each words.

R: Let's see what can you do...

They both gives each other a angry look and goes from there. They reach outside the same lift. They looks at each other and get in the lift.

V: Why ate you following me?

R: My time is very precious. I can't waste them following some khadua guy. You see....

V: Stop this. You get out from here. I am being late you can use another life

R: I won't if you are not okay you can go..

They both are don't get out of the lift. Vansh just ignore her press the lift for third floor. They reach the third floor. They both get out..

V: again you are following me.

R: I am not. But I think you are following me. I am so beautiful. No one can ignore me. You know what mere picche hajar ladke Marthe hai.

V: Really,  I think these thousand boys need some mental treatment. I am not like that fools who waste their time running behind some useless girls.

R: You called me useless. Tume toh mein dekh lungi.

V: Dekho dekho. Itna handsome Jo hu. 

R: In your dream.

Vansh sees the watch. He was shocked to see that his was being so late for his meeting.
He gives her a i-will-see-you-later look and leaves from there without saying anything. She was surprised at this sudden changed behavior.

She was remember that she has to go for a interview and rush towards the angre's cabin.

.
This much for today

Hope you liked and enjoyed it

And don't forget to tap ⭐⭐ button

Next chapter after 50+ votes.

Love you all my sweet readers 😘😘

Till them take care and Byy Byy