chapter 18

One boy and a girl is seen to be going in a car.

They are discussing something.

After a drive of few minutes , they reach near the location. The girl gets out of a car and goes inside the building where that mysterious person had called her.

She gets inside one room and heard someone calling her name.

Person: So miss riddhima. Aap aa gaye.

Riddhima: I have found what you wanted. I hope from now onwards you will not try to harm my family.By the way,who are you and how do you know so much about me.

Person: I am vyom. The biggest enemy  of your boss urf so called friend vansh rai shangnia.  I wants to get his everything. God knows what i have done to him and his family to get his empire but never got. But now who will save him from my evil plans.

R: What do you mean? What have you done to his family?

V: only i knows about this secret. I havent shared it with anyone. But you have helped so much to me so i wont hide anything from you. Before 10 years, I was the one who damaged the break of the car on which vansh's parents were travelling. ( he started laughing like a manic) I was the person behind the dead of vanshs dearest parents. And that poor vansh still he is searching the murderer of his parents. He till now dont know ke his own dear best friend had killed them.

Riddhima was hell shocked by this revelation. She kept her feelings aside and asked him: Vansh was your best friend? So why did you killed his parents? Why are you hell bent on destroying him?

Vyom: i want his power,his property, i want to snatch each and everything from him. You know why ,in my childhood i was very poor. My parents used to work in his company. I had to compromise for my each and every needs. I was best friend of vansh. Peoples always used to make fun of me comparing me with vansh. They always used to make fun of my status and my class. So now i will take revenge from him. I will snatch everything with him.

R: What the mistake of vansh in this? What was his fault?

V: All fault is only his and his money. The reason why i always used to be humilated. And now i will snatch this from him.

Riddhima was very much shocked. She couldnt even move from that place.

For her biggest surprise,
Vyom takes out a gun and points it on riddhima. Riddhima was shocked.

R: what are you doing? You want to shoot me? I helped you so much and now you will kill me.

V: ohh baby doll. You are so native. I unfolded my each and every secret infront of me to let you go and share it with everyone. NO .now you know my every secret you have to die. You must have go die. Good byy baby doll . You will die now. And thanks for your great help. ( he goes near her and snatch a pendrive which was on her home) I will never forger you baby doll. Byy byy

Then he was about to shoot but before
that someone else shoot him on his hand. He scream with pain and looks at door to see who dared to entered his hideout and shoot him.

He was shocked to see the person infront him. Vansh was standing there and many police officer beside him.

Police officers comes near vyom and points a gun at him and says: Mr,vyom you are arrested for killing Mr,VR's parents, blackmalling a girl and trying to kill her.

Vyom was shocked . He looked towards vansh and riddhima who was smiling happily. Before vyom could say anything, the police officers drag him out of the room.

.
Precape: Flaskback of how vansh knew all this about vyom and riddhima. And begining of riansh journy to paris.

Target: 90 votes
This time little more target so that i can take my time for next chapter😊