chapter 2 - Job??

Next morning

Riddhima's pov
I got up in the morning and freshen up. I had my breakfast.
My head is paining a lot. I think I have to take rest but I can't cause I have to go for my job interview. You may be thinking, I am the daughter of such a big businessman, why should I work for others. But I want to work with many peoples. I want to explore the world. I want to befriend with different people. So I want to work with others. It's not like that I always work in same company for long time. I always change my company. So, now I am joining in another company. And my father also support me in my each decision. He is the best papa of the world.

Oh shit, I forgot to tell you the most important thing. You guys remember yesterday night. I met with one Mr.arrogant. You might be confused. Yesterday in party, I collided with one person. He scolded me without my mistake.
So, I kept his name Mr.arrogant .
You know what I saw him in my dream this night. In my dream also he scolded me. I have met him just once but it feels like I have some connection with him.  I must say he was looking freaking hot in the party. I don't know why but I want to meet with him again.

Oh my god, I am getting late for interview. I have to go on VR industries for my interview. I have to go..
Pov end

She went to her father's room and bid Byy him. She sat on her car and drove it to VR industries.

Riddhima's pov
I parked my car and saw the building. It is so huge than ours..
I have heard that this is the top industry of India. But I don't know about the owner of the industry. .

Yesterday morning I was about to search about him on internet but at the mean time,my best friend Sejal called me. We talked for almost two hours and I forget about him.

Now, I will go and met him.
Pov end.

That's for today
I know it's short but please itne se kaam chala Lena
I will post next chapter soon.
Till then take care and Byy 😘😘😘

Aim: 50 votes