PROLOGUE

"Ah-

"Ah-

- GOODMORNING, Y/N!" This marks the fourth year.

The. Fourth. Year.

"You're trying to get on my nerves already?" You snarled as you sat down in your seat closest to the door.

"HA! What ever do you mean, darling!" He said as his facial features softened up a bit. You squinted your eyes, "Get away from me, sunshine brat." You huffed as you propped your head on your hand.

His smile never faltered, "Yes ma'am, as you wish." He took heed to your demand breaking eye contact with you, and went back to his friends.

Hate is a terrible word, and an understatement.

Kyojuro Rengoku, a boy who has been in your home room class for all four years. Which meant that it was a high probability that he was going to be in majority of your classes. Again.

Rengoku seemed to always be the light of your contrasting "relationship", if that's what you call it.

You were an average student, yet he was the model student. The teachers were forced to like you, though they naturally loved him. You were well known, that mother fucker was popular.

And the worst of all: your Mom loved him

You could go on about how you two were the "Sun and Moon" but what good would that do? Make you hate him even more?

But it's all going to be over soon, you won't have to see him again.

Remember, you're a senior.