𝟢𝟥

The-

The-

- Both of you were still in the nurse's office. You were searching for the stuff, since your little buddy had no idea what anything was.

He logged out of the computer and went to the other seat to sit down with a box of tissues on the table.

"Why're you sitting down? You're not the one being treated." You voiced as you came over with dampened cotton balls, decongestant nasal spray, and a little film for the nozzle.

"I like being close to you!" He smiled big.

"Fucking weirdo." You mumbled rolling your eyes as you set the stuff down. "You gonna move?" You huff.

"Just sit down." He smiled and grabbed your hands to pull you towards him. You rolled your eyes again and straddled his lap.

"You know what to do, right?" You asked not quite confident in his ability to nurse you. "I have an idea of what I'm supposed to do." He chuckled.

"I'll walk you through it." You sighed. "Grab a cotton ball and clean the blood, once you're CONFIDENT that it's clean, then put the film over the decongestant and put it up my nose and spray it." He nodded as he grabbed a cotton ball and got to work.

You tilted your head up and you could tell he was doing a good job.

It had gotten quiet. Too quiet.

"I really do hate you." Rengoku started laughing. "Why're you laughing?" You asked as you looked back down at him.

"Sorry! It's just that was a little random." He straightened himself out. "I say it all the time, so it shouldn't be that random." You said as you quirked your eyebrow upwards.

He sighed as you tilted your head back up. It had gotten quiet again.

"Y/n," You hummed in acknowledgment. "Why do you hang out with Bryce?" You stiffened.

Everyone seemed to be wary of Bryce, even the guy you hate. "He's my friend." It gotten quiet again.

"Y/n," you hummed again. "It's our last year together."

"Mhm, what about it." You said as he started putting the film over the nasal spray. "I won't see you again after graduation."

"Praise the lord!"

"Can I use my last year to just be your friend?" He said as he sprayed the stuff in your nose. Everything was too fast. From the sudden friend confession, to the spray.