𝟢𝟧

Warning[Mature Themes][Underage Drinking][Use of Drugs]

Warning
[Mature Themes]
[Underage Drinking]
[Use of Drugs]

The-

- Weeks flew by and the party was approaching. You let your Mom know beforehand and she told you it'll be alright, but you were going to be alone for the Weekend until late Sunday night.

You asked your friends if they wanted to go, and hands down they seemed like they were all going. But it didn't seem like they were going for the fun though.

Mitsuri said she was going to arrive with Sanemi, Tengen is having one of his girlfriends drive, and Shinobu and you were going together.

Which meant she was spending the night.

~•~

"You gonna let me wear something today!" You heard Shinobu shout as she brushed her teeth. "Yea whatever!" It wasn't time for you two to go yet, so you just laid in your bed scrolling through TikTok.

Shinobu came out the bathroom and flopped on your bed. "Y/n," You hummed in acknowledgment.

"What's going on with you and Kyojuro?" You moved your phone to look at her. "Uh... I just distanced myself from him. It just felt necessary, I don't know." You said as you sat up.

"Enough about me! What about you and Giyuu?" You teased. She covered her face with her hands, with her blush being prominent on her face.

"Shut up! We're just friends!"

"Right, Adrien kinnie." You said as you got up to pick out your clothes. "Can you pick out something for me too?" Shinobu asked as she got her stuff ready for her shower.

"What do you wanna wear?"

"I don't know, something purple."

"So difficult,"

Once you found outfits for the both of you, she went to the bathroom down the hall, while you used yours.

You turned on the shower and connected your phone to the speaker.

The first song to play was Fuck The World by Brent Faiyaz. You actually liked Brent so you let it play and hopped in the shower.

~•~