𝟣𝟤

^^Your outfit (hair is optional)

Today-

- You guys were back in school. The break was alright, you got to sleep in for the most part. Which was the best part if you were being honest.

And last Thursday just like you asked, Rengoku did come pick you up. And sadly, he didn't bring his dad. Bri was a little tore up in the inside that he didn't, so she only gave him one small slice of pie.

And while Bri went to get his pie, the two of you stayed outside. And as much as a terrible host that was of you; to keep a guest outside. In the cold. You had a very good reason, and he didn't seem to care at all.

He was actually happy to be alone with you, since, in his case he hasn't seen you in "forever". When in all actuality it was just two days. But, I mean, I guess you could say you missed him all little bit too .

"Haahh, I really did miss you so much, Y/n," He hummed while the two were rocking slowly in each other's arms.

"The last time we saw each other was Tuesday..."

"That was so long ago! I'd probably cry everyday if we did long distance."

"You and all this damn crying."

"I'd cry you a river if you let me,"

"Yea yea," You said before the two of you shared a kissed.

"Uh y'all can be lovey-dovey somewhere else." Bri had startled the both of you. "Anyways, I'm disappointed in you step-son, so you only get this."

"PFFT- Bri, what is that?" You laughed at the sorry excuse for a piece of pie.

"It's not even in its original shape," He frowned.