𝟣𝟦

The-

The-

- Car ride was exactly how you expected it to be. After the half-jokingly comment you made, the air was filled with sexual tension. You both managed to ignore it while listening to music and having idle chat here and there. But every time it got too quiet the two of you got fidgety, and you didn't know if you wanted to laugh or hop across the seat.

And you both knew how enticing that backseat was.

Anyways, after multiple phone calls from your friends, the two of you finally arrived at Mitsuri's house.

"Hi, Mrs. Kanroji!" You greeted her as you both walk into the house.

Her face lit up as she brought you into a hug, "Oh Y/n dear, it's been so long since I've seen you." The sweet smell of confectionery sugar wafting off of her.

"Oh! Well it seems the rumors are true! Hello there stranger!" She chirps, letting you go to look between the both of you. Rengoku just laughed heartily as he held both bags, you on the other hand turned your head, placing a hand over your face from the embarrassment.

"Hello Mrs. Kanroji!" He greeted her.

She just smiled looking at the both of you together. "Well I'll let you two lovebirds join the others in the back." She chirped as she waltzed back into the kitchen.

You two shared a look before slightly smiling and heading for the back.

The both of you were walking through the house with him following you, since he didn't exactly remember his way around.

"Do you think we're lovebirds, Y/n?" He asked.

"You ask a lot of questions for a bag boy, you know?" You snickered, not even noticing that he dropped the bags.

You was dancing to the tune in your head as you strolled down the hall. Bobbing your head and swinging your hips, not paying attention to your surroundings as you proceeded to Ri's room that was just in sight.

You could've swore you heard light footsteps run towards you, but brushed it off as your brain thinking it was apart of the song. That was until a pair of arms wrapped around your waist and spinning you off your heels, earning yourself a surprised yelp.

He held onto you so you didn't fall since your feet were no longer planted on the ground. Attacking you, he peppered your neck and face with little kisses as you laugh, recovering from the sudden shock.

"Are we lovebirds?" He asked as he planted more tiny kisses across your face, not leaving any space untouched.

It tickled as he went on and you just laughed away. "Are we?" He demanded not stopping. You nodded your head as you continued to laugh at his endearing gestures. He stops and pouts, giving you a noncommittal hum, "I want to hear you say it."