𝟢.𝟢𝟢

Love—

Love

— At first sight is a ruse, it's just made up by someone who's heart was just too weak to cast away their emotions.

I mean... that's what he thought.

Fresh out of middle school and straight into high school, Kyojuro Rengoku walked with his chest high, down the slightly exaggerated hallways for freshman. This was going to be yet again another great year for the boy, and who was going to stop him from letting it happen!

Taking one last glance at his paper to double check that he was in the right hallway and headed for the right room, the boy just continued to smile. He could just taste it: this really was his year.

A203. He looked one more time at his paper and back at the door, his smile getting even bigger as he reached for the handle.

A goal he probably had in mind was probably to just make even more friends this year. Cliche— but hey, it's whatever at this point.

Anyways, as soon as he managed to swing the door open it was a flash before his eyes. He managed to screw his eyes shut from the shock of course, but it was just something about it that almost made him buckle at his knees. A girl had managed to bump face first into the boy's chest, but it was just something. Whether it's was the hair products that were wafting off of her fluffy hair, or rather his subtle human instincts that had made his nostrils flare up to take in more of her scent; but dammit, it was something.

"My fault, og." The girl grumbled as she rubbed her nose, looking up at him with big (whatever color) eyes. She gave him such a smile as an apology that his heart skipped a beat.

Wait? Did- ... Did his heart actually just skip a beat?

He closed his mouth but opened it, going to reply with a, "You're good." But you was already long gone, running down the hallway, hair bouncing with every stride.

So ethereal if you let him describe it.

"Yo look, it's Kyojuro!" A boy came out, which made him snap his attention to the face. Rengoku smiled and dapped him up sneaking small glances back at the girl who was slowly disappearing from his view. "You in this home room this year too!" He nodded turning back to his friend.

"Hey TJ, who's she?" Rengoku pointed to you right before you vanished, really just going down the steps. His friend wrapped his arm around his shoulder looking down the hall to see the lasting bits of your (tightly curled/ curled/loosely curled) afro bouncing.

TJ hummed trying his best to think if he had gotten anything about you. "Man, I'm not even gonna lie I don't know her name. But I did hear that she's the principal's daughter." He stated. Rengoku just stared off into the distance from where he last saw you, absentmindedly making an 'o' shape with his lips.