𝟢𝟪

It-

It-

- Was no surprise when the both of you slept past three. I mean you both stayed up damn near six in the morning. Y'all were literally just up talking about any and everything, and he didn't care at all, he stayed up with you until you fell asleep first.

You two didn't even hear Shinobu come in and take pictures. But I guess you'd just see them in the group chat, later.

When you finally woke up you had a pounding headache, since you were officially sober the hangover caught up to you. "Did I even drink my water?" You thought, you looked up to find your barely touched water sitting on the nightstand at the foot of your bed.

"Damn."

You put your head back down a little too fast, which made you wince a little.

You found a way to shimmy out of bed and crawl over the body that just laid still, and once you did you looked at the sleeping boy. "I really fucked up, didn't I." You thought to yourself as you left your room.

You ventured down into your parents room and got a pill for your head. You held the pill in your hand until you got back to your room, where your water was. You popped the pill in your mouth and unscrewed your water bottle cap.

Once you were finished you went into the bathroom to brush your teeth and wash your face.

"I fucked up bad."

~•~

You were downstairs in the living room with the TV on but not too loud, as you were on your phone. Rengoku came down the steps to find you in the living room. You slightly looked up from your phone and looked back down at it, "G'morning." You said quietly but loud enough to where he could hear.

"Good morning." He had noticed the switch in your mood. "Why did you leave your room?" He asked trying to be careful with his words.

"I didn't want my parents pulling a fast one on me and coming home early, and seeing that I was laying with a boy." You responded still looking at your phone. He came to sit on the couch with you, and sat at a reasonable distance.

Not too suffocating close, but not too awkwardly far either.

"Did you brush your teeth?" You asked.

Still looking at your phone.

"Yes ma'am." He replied grabbing his phone from his pocket. "Would you like something to eat?" You asked finally shutting off your phone and looking at him. He looked at you and chewed on his lip. "Uh..."