𝟣𝟢

Thanksgiving-

Thanksgiving-

- is in a week. So your family was going down to a family member's house. Your Mom was asked to bring pies and peach cobbler, but it's still too early to get started.

School on the other hand was fine. You told the other two about Bryce, and had Sanemi come pick you up for school. Tengen said he would, but there would still be at least three others in the car.

Anyways today was Saturday, and you was in your room with Mitsuri and Shinobu. The three of you didn't have anything to do in particular, so you were just hanging out.

"Are y'all hungry?" You had gotten up and stretched at your door.

"Yea."

"A little bit."

"Mh, well that sucks for y'all." You joked as you left your room. They made a fuss and got up to leave with you. The three of you were arguing until you passed up the living room.

"Aww look at my parents all laid up on the couch." You teased while Mitsuri and Shinobu awed

Your Mom went to go grab the door while the three of you continued your journey to the kitchen.

You guys had gotten a few snacks and drinks for the road, you even thought about making a quick bag of popcorn. But before you could put the act into motion your Mom had called you.

"Y/n."

"Ma'am?..." Just like any other time there wasn't a response. The three of you walked into the living room, despite your Mom only calling you.

You had seen an open box on the coffee table. "Ma'am?" You trudged closer to the two as your Mom got settled into the couch again.

"The box is for you." You were confused. You don't remember buying anything. You grabbed the box and set it on the floor to go through it. The other two sat down with you to go through it as well.

Everyone seemed a little interested in what you got too.

You pulled out a black pullover and took a good look at it before it clicked. "Oh yea!"

"That's cute. When did you buy it?" Your Mom asked.

"Uh... Last Saturday, I believe. And I didn't technically buy it, someone else did." You ripped open and pulled out a few more items.

Your Mom had long ago paused the show they were watching, "Well who bought it?" Your Mom was intrigued and had sat up.

"...Kyojuro." It was quiet until three synchronized squeals almost ruptured your ear drums.

You rolled your eyes while you put the stuff back. "WAIT!" Your Dad had grabbed you all's attention. Which you were thankful for because the squealing stopped.