𝟤𝟥

"Can you skate?"

"Can you skate?"

— That was the question that had you all psyched and hyped.

Apparently Tengen got in good with his boss (his dad's old friend) and was allowed to stay a little late after closing in the skating rink, just as long as he closed tonight. And he was allowed to bring his friends.

Everyone was excited and couldn't wait for Friday night.

The only con was that "everyone" also meant Athena too.

It's been a month ever since she arrived. After awhile of being in school with her you finally understood Mitsuri's stance on her. She was awful, like a pretty face with disgusting behavior awful. And after finding this out you've tried to keep some distance between you and her, but because of Rengoku, that seemed pretty inevitable. She always wanted to be close to him, bring up old "nostalgic" stuff, be weirdly friendly and flirty with him. Just all the bad stuff, and you wouldn't say he entertained it often, but now you've pretty much noticed how friendly he was.

It used to seem like your world, but now it seems like it's every girl's world, only he kissed you and stuff...

I'm any case she honestly knew too much about what was going down in your own friend group, it was beyond preposterous. It was literally announced in the group chat. Literally not open to any other eyes besides the six of you and a few others. It was sad at this point.

It soon came out that she asked Genya, and since he was such a sucker for girls he folded faster than a lawn chair in a tornado.

Now here you all were lacing up your skates with little Ms. Greek goddess boasting about how good of a skater she is.

"Okay! We get it Athens Greece, you're not gonna bust your ass. Now can please shut up!" Mitsuri spouted already irritatedly. She was on a war path already since the girl basically invited herself to the hangout, so if they ended up fighting in the parking lot you weren't going to be surprised in the least.

Athena huffed and crossed her arms over her chest, "Kyooooo! She's being mean again!" She whined as she skated over to the both of you and sat incredibly close to Rengoku to the point she was almost on top of him. You rolled your eyes as you finished up lacing your custom skates.

"I'd want you to shut up too." You grumbled to yourself, yet Rengoku caught a little what you said and turned to you, slightly shaking his head.

"C'mon." He mumbled to you as he placed his hand on the inner of your thigh. You looked up at him and rolled your eyes before shrugging, and went back to straighten out the leg parts that were tucked into your skates of your latex pants. Also even that: the two of you planned to color coordinate your outfits, and somehow the duo turned into a trio...