𝟤𝟤

Today—

Today—

—Was a terrible day. More like off if you will. You had to work today, and it seemed colder than usual in this nippy month of January. And to top it off, Rengoku still hasn't came back... so now your initial motivation to talk to him has dissipated. All this wanting to work it out has hit rock bottom, and you feel terrible for not calling but even then the momentum was shot.

You sighed deeply, swinging your keys around thoughtlessly as you headed up to the front office to check out, while passing up the empty auditorium on your way... That is what you thought— that it was empty... but it wasn't.

You got snatched up and pulled in, and just as your fight or flight senses were about to be put in motion, you found yourself melting in the familiar embrace. The warm scent of sweet honey and Eros Flame bombarded your senses, leaving you nothing but mush in the arms of the kidnapper.

His soft low hum near your ear made you squeeze tighter and never want to let go. Even dulling your reasonings to be angry with him. "I missed you so much..." he mumbled lowly, going to take in more of your scent as well. Being up in Pennsylvania with his late mother's side of the family last minute took a toll on him. He nor was his younger brother prepared. The family wanted to see them so bad they took an extra couple weeks to catch up from the last time they saw them... which was when he was 7 and his brother was a baby

Your incoherent response was all too known by him, simple, I missed you too... he'd have to be even more worse to not know what you said.

But as the reality hit you, you could feel the dam inside your being break. "No..." You huff and pushed him off you. He was definitely surprised by the sudden action, and saddened that his time to hold you was cut short. Yet you hit the sides of your thighs in defense, "No, Kyojuro I'm sick of this!" You spat angrily, he knew why, but he still would rather hold you while you cursed him.

"I'm sorry... what I did was wrong-" he went to explain, but that made you even more mad to the point you up your finger to stop his generic response.

"I'm sick of always folding for you, dawg. You fucked me over this break, and I'll admit, it was my choice to runaway, but the way you pushed me away made me go into a state where I thought that was my only choice... But yet all you have to say is that you want to talk it out, and it's magically fixed?! You can hug me and hold me and shit and it's suddenly alright, what you did is nullified?" You spieled, upset that this is what you both come to.

He wanted to, even though you was just now getting on him for it, fix this. Explain and make it better... but you was right. He seemed to have too much power which obviously took a toll on you.

From then on, he refrained from reaching out to you, and only listened to your concern. "I don't know what the fuck happened that night but I'm still pissed off. I could've called while you was up with your family, but I'm tired of just blindly going along with what you want." Adding on, as he leaned against the wall and nodded his head accordingly.