Chapter 2

Liam and Harry made their way to the first class of the day. Science was one of his favourite subject but then again, he liked all subjects, being the nerd he is. As he sat on his seat, he looked around, finding eyes on him. Most of his classmates were nice to him, just because of Louis.

Because if he finds out that someone bullied or even said something to Liam to upset him, he wouldn't bat an eye to hurt the person who hurt his little brother. He was like a superhero for Liam, Louis' words, not anyone else's.

But still some people disliked him, calling him teacher's pet, making fun of his glasses. Though no one would say anything in front of his big brother, but when they were alone, he was the class clown.

Liam never fought back or even said anything against them. He always thought Louis would get in trouble because of him if he tells about the verbal abuse. As he surely knows what Louis is capable of doing to those who hurt him.

Once Liam was at school going for his last class of the day, he was about to turn around the corridor, when he tripped over something and fell face first,his glasses fell off from his face. He winced loudly and tried to get up but a strong hand kept him down. Now he was really scared. Then forcefully he was turned over to be met by cold blue eyes which didn't have any kindness in them.
Connor was one the many bullies in their school, who had a cold war going on with Louis over the captaincy of the football team. So it was natural for him to come after Louis' baby brother.

Liam being Liam repeatedly said sorry but Connor's smirk just grew bigger. He was about to punch him when a hand stopped him, making him turn around, to be met by Louis. What happened after was a blurr for Liam. He was soon in Harry's arms, who was hugging him for dear life, keeping his eyes away from all the fight happening between the other two.
Liam was shaking like a leaf and clutched Harry's shirt in a vice like grip. Soon Louis engulfed him in a hug and whispered 'everything is okay Li'. He turned around and saw Connor holding his broken nose and shouting about getting revenge.

Louis got suspended for 3 days and Connor roamed around with a broken nose. Since that day no one dared to say anything wrong about Liam on his face, though he knows how much everyone despise him.

Their teacher, Mrs. Stone came into the class and started calling out their names for attendance. And soon the class started.

Although, he was a bright student and always paid attention in the class, but today his attention was captured by a certain raven haired guy. Zayn.

He looked at the hand that was touched by Zayn and a small smile creeped on his lips, he ran his soft fingers over it, still feeling the amazing sparks that went through his body from a simple touch. But then again anything Zayn does to him isn't simple.

He remembers all the times Zayn used to stay over the Tomlinson's house, when they were younger, over weekends or after Louis' birthday on Christmas Eve, Liam would lock himself in his room so he doesn't have to face Zayn, because whenever he would be around, Liam would be a stuttering mess and always blushed like a tomato.

Liam has liked Zayn for a long time, he doesn't even remember since when. All the things he does were perfect in Liam's eyes. During football matches, when he'd go to support Louis, he would be secretly cheering for Zayn. Whenever he goaled, the smile on Liam's face could bright up the whole world. He was sure that it wasn't just a crush.

He has a sweet memory still fresh in his mind. When they were 14-15 years old, all the boys used to play in the town park. Well Louis, Zayn, Harry and Niall used to play football, Liam used to sit under the nearest tree with his book in his hand, he was a sucker for novels, even at a young age.