Chapter 22

Sorry for the late update, guys. I'm busy at the moment with my sister's wedding, but I assure you, I'll try to update soon.

--------

The seven hours flight finally ended and after their passports were verified, luggage retrieved, the students were rushed out of the airport, where a big bus was waiting for them. Around thirty students came for this trip.

Liam sat at the window seat, admiring the setting sun, the fading sunlight made the streets look even more appealing. He sat in awe and looked around the tall buildings and sky scrapers.

"This place is so beautiful Zee"

"Not as beautiful as you" Zayn kissed his temple as Liam snuggled closer to him.

"When will you stop being so cheesy?" Liam rolled his eyes, but his voice was not taunting.

"When you decide to leave me" Zayn said honestly.

Liam immediately pulled away and looked at him, Zayn's eyes held truth. He removed his scarf and pulled out the rose locket, "You see this? The day I remove it, will be the day I leave you. And that day is never gonna come" He kissed Zayn conveying all his emotions just from a kiss.

"You can't stay away from each other for a minute?" Louis said from behind their seats.

"Can't you shut your mouth for a minute" Zayn rolled his eyes and pulled Liam to his side as Liam rested his head on his shoulder.

Liam was so exhausted from the journey that when they were waiting for their luggage, he was standing on Zayn's feet, hugging him and Zayn was holding him up. If it was upto Zayn, he'd even pick him up.

Louis mumbled something under his breath, but didn't respond.

The rest of the ride was silent, Liam fell asleep on Zayn's shoulder and was woken up by kisses all over his face.

"Zayyn!" Liam whined, opening his eyes and saw Zayn grinning at him.

"What a wonderful way to wake you up" Zayn pecked his lips.

That's when Liam noticed that the bus had stopped, he looked outside and saw their hotel. Their teachers were telling them to get out and collect their luggage.
Zayn got both their luggage and all the students went inside the hotel.

It wasn't lavish, but a decent one. The ceiling had a huge chandelier, surrounded by tiny lights. The reception desk was on the left, the bar on the right. Elevators were on either side. In the center, two flight of stairs leaded up to the rooms. Beautiful paintings adorned the cream coloured walls.

Mr Anderson went to the reception desk and their IDs were collected to be verified. Soon they were alloted rooms, sadly couples weren't allowed to be roomed together.

But when Zayn came to his side, with their room key card, Liam raised his eyebrows.

"What?"

"What did you do?"

"I didn't do anything"

"Zayn"

"Fine, I told Mr Anderson that you aren't well and need my help"

Liam giggled, "Out of all lies in the world, you said that"

"Whatever, I'm your roommate now. Please bear with me" Zayn led him to the elevator where Perrie joined them.

"So, the couple is sharing the room?" Perrie winked at him. Apparently, her whining stopped when she saw the beautiful city and was like, 'Fuck you, Alex I'm gonna enjoy my time here'.