Epilogue

4 years later:

Liam's life fully turned over in college. He had thought he'd have a hard time in making new friends, adjusting to a new place, most importantly he thought he'll never be able to live without Zayn. But all things were proven wrong.

During his first week, Liam successfully befriended a girl, Jane. She was from Paris, he helped her with English as it was his major. Slowly Liam made quite a lot of friends. Zayn was always proud of his baby.

Zayn spent much less time in classes and more on the field. The uni's team practice hours were tiresome. He had hardly any time to pick up his book. But thanks to his lovely boyfriend who made notes for him and completed his assignments. Though they weren't roommates, Zayn would sneak in at night, to have a cuddle with Liam. And Liam would give him a massage to relax his tensed muscles which would always lead to something else and his roommate, Nathan would curse them before running out of the dorm.

On rare occasions when their respective roommates would be out, Zayn wouldn't waste an opportunity to have sex. He lost counts on where they did it, their beds, their roommates beds( which they don't even know), the study table, on the window, the shower, the locker room, under the bleachers, well the list was long.

Liam would wear his jersey to every game, partly to show all the horny girls that Zayn was his. Zayn would smile so bright on seeing his small boyfriend in his big shirt and that was enough for Liam to be content.

Zayn still got jealous when Liam spent too much time with his friend Michael, who Zayn knew had a soft spot for Liam. He came up with many ways to distract Liam from the boy. And he was successful most of the time.

Liam started participating in singing competitions, Zayn accompanied him in a few, but due to his practice, he pushed Liam to go solo. The first time he sang alone was terrifying, but he still did his best, though he didn't win, it was enough to boost his confidence.

During their second year, Zayn had to go back home for Doniya's wedding. Liam couldn't tag along because of his project. The two weeks they were apart helped them in a way. They realized that if you love someone then distance doesn't matter. Liam did feel a little sad when Zayn wasn't there to cuddle with him.

He now knew how Louis and Harry felt. The couple was still going strong with their distance relationship. Louis had made a point to meet with Harry at least every month. He had proposed to Harry last summer only. Liam was glad they were still together after all odds.

For every summer, thanksgiving, Christmas holidays, they'd go back home. All the friends would catch up with everything that's going on in their lives. He'd have tears in his eyes after each goodbye. His mum and him were the crying mess of the family. He spent less time with Zayn back home, cause he really missed his family and Coco.

Zayn and him would sometimes go to the park. Their spot was still the same. And let's say they added it also to their list...

Life could never be more perfect for him. He had a wonderful boyfriend by his side, supportive parents, a protective brother and amazing friends. His insecurities were much less now, he was confident enough to stand up for himself whenever needed, he didn't mind what others say behind his back, what mattered to him was the opinion of his loved ones.

"Whatcha thinking?" Zayn hugged him from behind, nuzzling his face in Liam's neck, pepper kissing the soft skin.

"What a clingy boyfriend I have" Liam tilted his head so Zayn could get more excess.

"Mhmm" Zayn pulled his shirt around the collar for more skin and sucked making Liam gasp and moan. The necklace Zayn gave him all those years ago was still around Liam's neck.