Chapter 6

Zayn was waiting outside the Tomlinson's house for Louis and Liam.
After waiting for more than 5 minutes, he honked again.

Louis came running out of the front door. "What! We wait for you also, don't you have some patience?" He said sitting in the passenger seat.

"No I lost it since I met someone named Louis Tomlinson" Zayn snickered, already averting his eyes to the front door again, waiting for someone special.

Liam came outside the next minute, fiddling with his fingers. He sat in the backseat and made an eye contact with Zayn, through the mirror.

"Hey Liam, good morning" Zayn said with a bright smile.

"Hi-i, good m-morning, Zayn" Liam stuttered nervously, nibbling his bottom lip.

Zayn's eyes were stuck for a few seconds on his lips. He took a moment to notice him. He was wearing different set of glasses, his hair were curly but still styled a little. He wondered what changed today.

"Woah! You didn't wish me 'good morning' Zaynie bro" Louis pouted, making Zayn laugh and Liam giggled.

"Well you aren't the type of person who needs morning wishes, the sun shines up your arse" Zayn said, starting the car and driving to their school.

For the rest of the drive, both best friends were bickering, Liam stayed out of it, stealing glances at Zayn from the rear view mirror, often finding Zayn staring right back at him.

--------

"You'll be fine right?" Perrie asked worriedly.

After Zayn's post, his phone was bursting with new notifications. His comment section was filled with new comments in every few seconds.

'What!!! I mean I have a chance with you?'

'Oh my God! I thought it was me after Perrie'

'Another hot guy off the list'

'I think it's a disease, everyone's turning gay or what🤣'

'I'm happy he's accepting himself, you rock Zayn'

'Eww, I thought some people will remain normal, but I guess I was wrong'

'Another fag, great'

'I don't care who you choose to love, I still adore you, you're a role model'

Some people were supportive, but as usual you can't change the mind of senseless people.

Zayn was happy that most of them accepted him and were happy and proud of him. This was enough for him.

He has the support of his friends and family and most of his school mates, whatever comes next in his path, he'll deal with it.

"I'll be fine as long as you guys are with me" Zayn said smiling.

All the friends were standing together at the front gate of the school, getting ready for a long day.

"You'll be great, don't worry" Harry said giving him a hug.

"Yeah mate, you are the strongest person among all of us, whatever those assholes say, don't matter, alright" Niall said, patting his back.

Zayn smiled humbly.

"Well this is where we all must part" Louis said dramatically, breaking the tense atmosphere.

"You'll be fine, Zaynie bro, I know you will" Louis said honestly giving him a hug.