Hiro Hamada X Male! Reader

I'm sorry to say requests for All my books are Not Available, this was brought up to me By one of my readers, and he's/she/they are in luck I was planning on making one for this boy anyway so on with the story.

AgedUp! Hiro.

Note - He is 20 in this One-shot.

M/N POV

"Tadashi, where's your brother" I asked he wiggled his eyebrows "HIRO YOUR BOYFRIEND IS HERE!" I went red "Tadashi! What the hell?!" I asked red faced "well you are right?" I shook my head with a slight frown "Oh shit I'm sorry N/N" he apologized "Oh no, we are" I turned to the voice and there he was.

"What?" I asked him he smiled and grabbed my hands "Yeah, were boyfriends now, just so you know" he said like it was the most casual thing ever. I went so red my ears began to smoke "AAAHH! He's so cute, he looks so red!" Honey squealed. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and a head rest on my shoulder following that with a kiss on my cheek. I hugged him and he just sighed, we moved to the couch and didn't let me go. "Ok come on, let's go, let M/N" Tadashi said tying to pull me away from Hiro.

"Hiro...let him go" Gogo said he just growled and squeezed me tighter "We're not getting anywhere. If you guys wanna come eat with us you can we'll go now Bye!" Honey Lemon said and they exited the house. I turned to my now boyfriend apparently and smiled hugging him "Did you mean it?" He looked at me and nodded "Of course I did baby" I went red, almost fainting "B-baby?!" I stuttered out. He smirked and nodded "Yeah~ my baby boy" he said burring his face on the crook of my neck kissing it lightly making me whimper and get weak. "You okay honey?" He said also panting "Yeah- it's just- that was new to me I've never done something like this and you're my first boyfriend"

I was about to cry and he noticed "No no, baby it's okay don't cry. I understand don't force yourself" he said in his deep voice "I'm sorry baby" I said between sobs. He looked at me and smashed our lips together making me moan "mmmhm~" we were at it for some time, we pulled apart panting and he grabbed my chin "You are amazing, you taste like cherries" he whispered against my lips capturing them once again in a kiss, making us both moan into the kiss hugging each other.

We were so into it, we now were sitting in his bed, shirtless, Hiro only had his red tie on but, his lab coat and button up shirt were gone, our belts were also gone. I was feeling him his abs and pecks were prominent, he want jacked but, he had his bumps. I was blushing and as we kissed, he began pinching my nipple and squeezing my peck I pulled away and licked his neck making him shake and moaned loudly "Oh baby!" He shouted and grabbed me kissing me once more.

"I love you so much Hiro~ah~" I moaned as I hugged him and placed his face in my hands "Take this off please" I moaned grabbing his pants and underwear he nodded moaning. I got off him and we got completely naked. He eyed me hungrily and growled "Come here love" he said in his deep voice making me go crazy. He placed me in his lap and squeezed me against him wrapping his arms around my back as I did the same. I couldn't take it anymore I began to move my hips causing our members to rub against each other.

"Ah y-you are s-so big mm~" I moaned "You are so thick and big I love you too gorgeous hah~" he moaned kissing me hard. We were panting, moaning, whimpering "F-fuck baby I'm close" he said I nodded "Me t-too" I said grabbing our cocks pumping them together "Ah~ Hiro, Hiro!" He stopped biting my neck and began to suck my nipple with force. That was it for me. "Baby I'm- AAAHHH~!" I came all over my chest, his face, his abs and our dicks were now the thick white liquid. "Baby, baby, oh god go faster M/N I'm about to- AAAHHH~!" He moaned wetting ourselves even more. As we calmed down I began to lick my fingers once clean, I grabbed my boyfriend's fingers and licked them clean as I held his other hand against my cheek.

"Wow, we came a lot I've never shot so much ever. This was amazing, thank you love" he said sweetly I licked cum off his chest and nipples and kissed him making him taste us "Hah~ I can't stop" I moaned. He smirked and reached below his pillow taking out a big dildo. I smiled and pecked his chest and got off him. I kneeled and sucked him clean making him moan swirling my tongue around his red tip and passing it along his veiny cock.

"Want to keep going gorgeous?" he whispered seductively kissing me. I nodded and I placed my forehead against him placing myself on his lap wrapping my arms around him.