Yoshinori Nagira X Male! Reader (Book Finale)

If you guys don't know, Yoshinori is a character from Mikkoukun's NSFW BL Visual Novel "Camp Buddy" and he's the main protagonist from the recently released "Camp Buddy: Scoutmaster's Season" by the same amazing author.

Y/N POV

I went to the cabin just like the note instructed, I opened the door and on the bed there was a bouquet of bright red roses and another note, I smiled and picked up the note 'Now, head to the lake where the forest starts' I nodded blushing 'I wonder what he's got planned' I did as told and when I was just about there there was a trail of rose petals leading to the clear waters of the lake, I looked around and it was beautiful, it was illuminated with fireflies and decorated with all types of flowers, "So, you made it, I'm so glad..." I turned around and my lips curled into a big smile seeing my longtime boyfriend standing there. I sighed and nodded "Yoshi, of course I would why wouldn't I?" He blushed rubbing the back of his neck laughing lightly.

He walked towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist I placed my hands on his shoulders and smiled at him, he rested his hand on my cheek making me lean into his touch. "I love you" he said love and adoration audible in his voice I sighed and hugged him "I love you too, I'm so grateful to have you in my life" I held him tighter. I pulled away and began to caress his body over his shirt; he sighed and played with my hair "Hm, already?" I looked up at him as I cupped his cock he hummed as he bit his lip. I kissed him and began unbuttoning his shirt sliding my hand below the fabric squeezing his peck, as that happened, he began to feel me up making him stop immediately.

"Wait" I looked at him and he opened my shirt, he gasped "What happened to your baby belly?!" He said mortified "I worked out baby" he gulped "Did you do it for me?" I chuckled and shook my head "No baby, I did this for myself I wanted to have a nice body and have better physical health" he nodded and held me close. "You look so good, I'm so proud of you kitten" he smiled and picked me up twirling us. Stopping, he crashed his lips on mine making me moan as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I pulled away and got down, I stripped him except his underwear as he gulped and sighed shakily "Dear god..." he massaged my chest "Mmmhm~" I moaned closing my eyes. I was surprised when his lips collided with mine "Y-Yoshi" I moaned and opened my eyes once more looking into his blue eyes.

"I love you so much baby" he told me and hugged me close I doing the same we pulled apart and he massaged my crotch earning a moan from me as I gripped his shoulders and my legs began to tremble he wrapped his arm around my waist preventing me to fall. "Now, let's get these off shall we?" I moaned as a response and nodded. In the blink of an eye we were both naked and he began to rub against me causing my legs to become weaker, he noticed this and he carried me as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He moved his hips as I held his face in my hands and we moaned as the pleasure and friction increased as we rubbed our cocks together.

He was panting and tilted his head capturing my lips in a heated kiss. His kisses are the best because they can change in an instant you can start with an innocent kiss and it could quickly turn into the most heated make out you could possibly imagine. This one was one of those, by now our tongues danced inside our moths aggressively, drool drip down onto my chin and my arms went around his neck pulling him into an even deeper kiss. We pulled away with a moan and our tongues out of our mouths, "Hah hah, mmmphm-" he kissed me again immediately as he felt my body and squeezed my muscles and our nipples rubbed gainer one another making us both even harder, we pulled away and he carried me into the lake, this one was different it was like a pool it had a shallow part and the water was warm it felt really nice.

He put me down gently and kissed me once again, he smiled and hugged me "You're just so addicting, your kisses taste so sweet" he grabbed my face and connected our lips in a hungry kiss. As he did that, I felt both his fingers enter me simultaneously making me arch my back, moan and claw lightly as his back. I pulled away "F-Fuck Yoshi!" He closed his eyes and groaned as I jerked him. "Pull them out, just put it in please, put your big juicy cock inside my hole" he smiled and caressed my cheek "Your too cute trying to act all needy" he pecked my cheek and nodded doing as told. He grabbed his cock and began pushing in "Ooohhh~" I threw my head back "Ate you okay baby boy?" I hummed and nodded holding him close as his hold on me tightened as well. "I'm almost the-there" I moaned as he went in all at once "AHH!" We were both panting as he just held me protectively "Y-you you can move now" he looked at me "Are you sure baby?" I caressed his cheek and smiled at him "Mhm" he nodded and began to thrust slowly.

I just looked at my boyfriend we smiled at each other not needing any words to express our love for ea h other. I caressed his cheek and hugged him "Faster baby, it's okay" I said in a low voice a moan escaping me when his tip brushed against my special spot "Baby..." I moaned softly he nodded and sped up his thrusting. "Ah! Y-Yoshi" he looked at me "I love you" his eyes not leaving mine "I lo-love you t-too" moaning I kissed him hard whimpering into it as that was going on, I don't know how but we ended on top of our picnic blanket. Pulling away I played with his hair and placed my forehead on his looking into this beautiful eyes he had. Panting he continued thrusting even faster this time earning a loud moan from time to time. "Ahmphm" he kissed me again and I didn't fight it. I could kiss this man forever and never get tired of it.

By now, you could hear skin slapping because of how hard and fast he was fucking me, my legs were tightly wrapped around his waist, my hair were up messing up his blond hair and he was biting and licking evenly part he could. He kissed my peck and licked his lips immediately attaching them onto my hard nipples "Oh my god! Y- Yoshi this feels so good~" I squeezed him against me, he licked around it and sucked on it again making me shake in pleasure, that plus his huge cock being buried deep inside me as he abused my prostate, I couldn't be happier. I smiled and moaned, he pulled away and kissed me catching me by surprise melting into it nonetheless. "Fuck baby, I adore you" he said as he groaned and thrusted even faster, choking on a moan, my legs moved on their own and tighten around my waist causing him to go deeper inside and I shouted "AAAHHH B-B-B-Baby did you get bigger and thicker?! UUUHH~!" He groaned and moaned.

"I'm so close baby boy" I moaned and clawed at his back "K-Kiss me kiss me as you fill me" he crashed his lips on mine, my eyes widened when I felt warm inside "MMMMHMMM!" He held me tighter and emptier I sure me with a groan coming from him. He pulled away panting and pulled away making me whimper I looked over and his cum flowed out of my entrance "Look at that, you came baby" my eyes widened "Huh?" He pointed at me and indeed my chest and abs were painted white "Oh my, I didn't notice the pleasure was too much that I didn't even notice" I blushed and hid on the crook of his neck.

He laughed and hugged me "You're so cute honey" he cooed "Come here beautiful, let's get you cleaned" he said and carried me into the lake supporting me by holding me by the wait as I rested a hand on his chest he grabbed my chin and kissed me "I love you N/N" I smiled softly and leaned my head on his chest interlocking our free hands together "I love you too Yoshi, very very much" he kissed the top of my head and we looked up at the sky enjoying the starry night as we cuddled under the warm water.

And this is it! Thank you so much for everything and for all the love you've given this book, I love seeing your comments and your feedback. Again thank you thank you thank you! 🎀💕