Mikaela Hiyakuya X Male! Reader

Y/N POV

"Mika, honey!" I shouted He turned to look at me and as soon as he did his eyes widened, he smiled and closed his eyes. He sped to me and carried me laughing "You're back!" He said "That I am baby, you miss me, my vampire?" He nodded "You have no idea! Let's go eat" I smiled and nodded. We kissed each other deeply "Eating can wait, can it?" He told me I nodded. I bit my lip hard drawing blood "Fuck baby~" he said panting "Kiss me Mika, kiss me and it's yours" I smashed lips with him making me moan.

He held me close and grabbed the back of my head making it impossible for me to pull away, not that I wanted to anyway. We finally pulled away panting and blushing madly his eyes shined and I hugged him. "Thank you baby boy" I smiled at him and nodded "Anytime baby, anytime." He carried me and sped off home. We arrived and he laughed twirling us around, I pulled Mika to the couch and sat him down, I sat on his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"This is nice" he said running his hands down my back, I laughed and nodded pulling him closer to me "Yeah, these are the best moments ever, I get to Hug you and kiss you and Krul can just not but in" he laughed "I like the girl but, geez can you read a room?" I said giggling. "Could she secretly be...you know...?" He shook his head "She can't be...can she?" I nodded "I think she is" "Oh no, she's a...FUJOSHI?!" I said scared "That explains so much" he told me making me nod rapidly. "ANYway! So, what do you want to do baby?" I asked him. He played with a strand of my hair and smiled "I would love to just hold you and look at you the entire day" he said as if in a trance, looking deeply into my eyes making me blush madly.

I smiled lovingly at him and caressed his cheek "I love you Mika" he sighed "I love you too baby boy." He leaned in placing his lips on mine kissing me softly, we kissed for quite some time we pulled away and I cupped his face with my hands "I love you, my vampire" he smiled "I love you too my demon." He said that and he made me laugh accidentally sprouting my wings l looked back and my tail appeared "Oops~" I said laughing. "Where are your horns gorgeous?" I smiled and closed my eyes two horns sprouting from my head (Kinda like the once Maleficent had but an ombré that went from purple to black at the tips).

"These are the most beautiful horns I've ever seen" he said tracing his hand across them "Honey, these are the only horns you've ever seen" I said laughing. "Yes, that's true but still, these are the most beautiful ones I've seen ever." I hugged him wrapping my wings around him "I'm still shocked that you don't have demon wings they're gigantic feathered ones" I looked at him "I did have demon wings, when I graduated flight school I could switch them abs I'd keep them forever and I really liked this ones, huge red to black ombré, so soft and they light on fire" I smiled.

He laid us on the couch and I laid on top of him "Uff, in cold" I smiled and wrapped my wings around us and placed my head on his chest "Better?" He nodded "Everything is better with you" I rolled my eyes slapping his chest "Zap" he wiggled his eyebrows "Just for you baby~" "Oh my god, stop it!" I said blushing making him laugh. I pecked his lips and cuddled him close. "I love you Mika" he kissed my head "I love you too baby." I smiled and closed my eyes wrapping my arms and wings around him sighing enjoying his warmth.