Rin Okumura X Male! Reader

M/N POV

"Baby don't cry, it's not your fault" I said softly "No! It is my fault I shouldn't have done that!" He said beginning to slap himself I grabbed his hands, he looked into my eyes "Rin it's NOT your fault that I fell in love with you baby. Please, don't blame yourself for this, it's not my fault either. I love you don't blame yourself for loving me, remember, I chose this" I said lovingly hugging him slowly placing my lips on his lovingly.

He just sobbed and screamed hugging me close, placing him on my lap, he squeezed me tighter and I racked my hand threw his hair making him calm down. He's upset because I'm- I mean was an angel, he's a demon we love each other, and that's against Divine Law. Angels can't love demons and yet, here we are, as a consequence I got my wings ripped out just moments ago and, he feels guilty about this.

I grabbed his face and smiled at him wiping his tears away "I love you Rin Okumura, so much. I don't regret it you hear me, I DONT regret loving you and I NEVER will is that clear?" He sniffled and nodded. "Can I see?" He asked I nodded and pecked his lips taking off my shirt. Turning around I heard loud sobs and 'I'm sorry's' like a mantra and he began to cry loudly again. Immediately, I turned around and wrapped him around me kissing his forehead, nose, lips, cheek and, hair.

"Sh, Sh, it's alright" he placed his hands on his face "NO! ITS NOT! I DID THIS. ITS MY FAULT!" He shouted burring his face on my pecks. I began to cry, 'he's still blaming himself...oh god' I hugged him tightly burring my face in the crook of his neck, we both cried and held each other for about an hour. He calmed down, and looked up at me "I'm so sorry baby" I got his hair out of his face caressing his cheek "it's okay love, here" I handed him a glass of water. "Can we take a bath together?" I kissed his lips and nodded, he wrapped his legs around my waist and we went to fill up the tub.

As that happened, I placed him in bed and slowly began to remove his clothes I unbuttoned his shirt and ran my hands along his torso as I got it off making him sigh I ran my hand down his well defined abs and looked at him "My baby is so hot~" I bit my lip "Ah! J-just for you love" he stuttered, I took everything off for him, and stripped myself slowly making sure he watched, he was gulping and licking his lips "What is it sweetheart?" I asked "Can we jerk each other off?" I smiled and picked his up kissing him hard, I turned off the water and stepped in with my boyfriend in my arms.

I was against the tub wall and it kinda hurt so I just squeezed my eyes silently. I placed my lover against my chest, as he was red and was playing with himself, I grabbed his forearm "Wrap your arms around my neck, he did as told as I grabbed his hard cock and began stroking him, hearing those beautiful sounds only I get to hear. "Ah! Ah b-baby pin-pinch my ni-ni-nipple please play with m-me" I smirked and pinched him as I licked and bit his neck, I sped up my pumping and he began to take short breaths "I'm gonna cum daddy Ah~" I licked my lips and smirked "Yeah baby cum for me cum for daddy" (it feels so weird to write this).

"Ah I'm I'm AAHH!" He arches his back wetting his dick, chest and neck "Fuck baby, you keep coming oh my god" I kept stroking him, his tip now red and his arms and face now painted white, thankfully it didn't go near his eyes, he finished "Fuck yeah baby thank you" he said panting resting on my chest. He turned to me "Sit on the rim N/N" I did as told as his eyes showed determination and hunger, I gasped as he took my length whole making me bend forward earring a loud moan from me as he very very gently scrapped his fangs on my shaft making me feel pleasure all over my body.

He began to blow me as I saw his cum and saliva mixing and some going to my balls as he was salivating and drooling way to much seeing his glossy lips, and his saliva dripping from my balls, he moved onto my balls sucking them and savoring them "Ah FUCK Ah~!" He tools it out and spit on it immediately sucking on it so hard it almost made me cum "I'm gonna cum baby mmm~" he quickly turned around bend for me and spread his ass "Cum here daddy please~" he whined I nodded and began to jerk off  "As you wish kitten" my breathing was uneven "Ah I'm Cumming" I groaned and came buckets in his ass, back and it got on his hair as that happened, he was moaning very loudly.

I was dry, I leaned on the walls panting heavily he turned to me and smashed my lips with his entering his tongue I my mouth, we pulled away panting "Come here baby, let's shower" I hugged him and he jumped grabbing his ass to carry him out and we went on to the shower "It was amazing baby thank you, I needed this" he confessed I smiled and made out with him moaning in the process. We pulled away with an audible kiss "Of course baby boy, anytime you need it I'll be right here" I said lovingly and started the water holding him close feeling his smile on my chest. 'I'm so glad he's mine, he is one of a kind and I'll always protect him' I thought happily and kissed the top of his head.