Shoto Todoroki X Male! Reader

Y/N POV

I felt a poke on my ear causing it to move and wake me up sitting up getting my head off my boyfriend's shoulder "Sleep well, kitten?" I meowed and wrapped my 3 fluffy tails around him "Yeah..." I sighed and hugged him "You're so cute baby" he told me making me purr as soon as he stroked my tails. "I love you Shoto" I smiled and pecked his lips "Get a room you too, that's disgusting!" My ears twitched and I got angry, I turned my head and let go of my boyfriend. I went to Mineta and my nails began to grow and my tails began to grow spikes "Say that One. More. Time. I fucking dare you" i threatened and just as I was about to send him off flying "M/N it's not worth it" I turned and saw Aizawa.

I sighed and nodded "Yeah okay sensei" he sighed and smiled at me, he walked to Mineta and his eyes glowed red and his bandages began to float around him "Now, Mienta go to the principals office NOW! And pray to go that you don't get expelled." The purpled haired boy got off his seat and dragged his feet towards the principals office, I hugged Aizawa "thank you Sensei" he patted my head "Yeah yeah, now go on and let's start the lesson" Shoto took my hand and I sat beside me and laced my hand with his, as the class started.

We finished and went to the cafeteria and sat with the Baku and Deku Squads, I actually feel proud I got Bakugou and Deku together and thus, the fighting between the two ended in an instant. I smiled and leaned my head on my boyfriend's shoulder, purring when he scratched the back of my ear and kissing the top of my head "I love you kitten" I smiled "I love you too Shoto, very much and I don't care what your father says" he just laughed and I couldn't help but just stare at him, he stopped and looked at me, smiled and placed his hand on my cheek as I placed mine on his and traced his scar making him close his eyes and lean into my hold.

Class ended and we were in cherry blossom season, and there was a huge one on campus and lucky for us, it was in full bloom, we sat underneath it watching as the petals fell gracefully on the grass, we began to eat and laugh as that went on, a petal fell on the tip of my nose we stopped laughing and he blew on my nose as we watched the petal flow in the wind. We sighed and said simultaneously "God...I love you" we giggled and hugged each other, he put on a bit more pressure causing me to tip backwards and flipped us over so that I was on top, I held him close and sighed "Let's stay like this forever" he said "We could do that, I don't mind baby" Shoto said I smiled and pecked his lips "I love you, baby" he said "I love you too baby" I answered and close my eyes enjoying my boyfriend's heartbeat and the winter breeze.