Aster Phoenix X Male! Reader

I'm sorry to say requests are Unavailable I'll keep you posted on when that changes but as of now, I'm so sorry, I will be making a Part 2 to the Hiro one shot 😏😏

M/N POV

I heard bickering on the duel arena as I walk towards it. I peeked my head and I saw Aster arguing with Jaden 'he didn't tell me he was coming' I thought "Aster honey, how many times do I have to tell you not to fight with my brother" I said seriously he sighed and hugged me from behind kissing my cheek making me giggle. "I'm sorry baby, but, he he- mmhm" he said I laughed "Wait wait what?! Baby? Honey?" Jaden said "Oh yeah~? I never told you were dating" I said normally "You are what?" Chazz asked "We're dating, we're together, he's my boyfriend" Aster said.

"But but, he's the slackers brother" he said in disbelief "Yeah and? Chazz I recommend you shut up Jaden doesn't look happy" Aster said turning me around wrapping his arms around my waist kissing my lips making me smile into the kiss. We pulled apart and I hugged him "So baby why are you here, I'm so happy you are but, why?" I asked. He smiled at me and kissed my lips, "I missed you so much M/N so, I am going to enroll here, Sartorious is back to his old self and I want to spend time with you" he said and my brown eyes turned one black and one turquoise- blue "Oh, so you merged with Hero Contrast huh? Just like Jaden with Yubel" I blushed and my eyes turned their original brown and nodded.

"Hey M/N! What's happening here?" Atticus said, I smiled and let Aster go, he came closer to me with hungry eyes and before I could react, Aster carried me wrapping me around him, racking my hand through my shoulder length hair growling at the brown haired man making him back up quickly "H-he's my bo-boyfriend ahugh! A little t-t-too tight ba-baby" he let go a bit letting me breathe.

"Sorry sweetheart" he said I laughed and kissed his lips "it's fine" I said. Alexis, Blair, Zane and Syrus came into the room "Hey M/N, hey Aster" Zane said smiling at us we waved at him "HUH?!" Atticus said "What is it bro" Alexis said. He pointed aggressively at us, Aster hugged me from behind "Oh they're dating" Zane said normally "M/N Yuki, HE KNEW AND YOU DIDNT TELL YOUR BIG BROTHER?!" Jaden said falling to the floor with crocodile tears "BITCH SHUT UP I SAW YOU EXCHANGING SALIVA WITH JESSE THE OTHER DAY AND, YOU DIDNT TELL ME! Shut up you idiot" I laughed.

He blushed and the blue haired male came behind him kissing his cheek "So, how's Yubel taking it Jess?" He laughed "She isn't very happy, and considering she possessed me...yeah. "So~M/N have you done it yet~" Alexis said raising and lowering her eyebrows smirking at me, I went beet red and shook my head "AH No!Alexis we haven't yet, girl what's your damage? Who asks that?" She came to me and whispered "You need to give me the deets when it does" I was blowing smoke out of my ears of how embarrassed I was.

"So, Jesse how about a double date?" Aster asked "Yeah! That's a great idea!" He said excitedly and we began to leave "Later bitches" I said making everyone laugh.