Sebastian Michaelis X Male! Reader

M/N POV

I was brushing my white and red tail when I heard the bell to the study, I hid 3 out of my five tails as one went up my back and wrapped around my shoulder and, the other hung from my lower back. I went and knocked on the door. "Sir do you need anything?" "I just wanted you to meet my butler his name is Sebastian" I turned to the man and his eyes shined.

The master noticed and said "Sebastian control yourself" he looked at Ciel "S-sir, what's going on?" I asked terrified "He loves cats and you're a Neko, bare with it" he said "Master help me!" I said as Sebastian ran behind me all around the room. He caught me "You are caught kitty" 'Holy...his accent is so hot' I thought as I blushed   "Ah Y-yes it ap-appears so" "Master I'll have to take this little kitty with me" Sebastian said. Ciel sighed and nodded "MASTER NO!" "Just bare with it!" He shouted back.

I just hugged Sebastian close "Well well, you like me don't you kitten?" He asked I placed my head in his chest as he carried me bridal style and nodded. "Aw look at M/N his so cute, yes he is!" Mayrin said "So baby, your name is M/N?" He said smiling at me "B-baby?!" I stuttered out getting redder. He laughed and the bell rang again. "Ugh such a pain, what does he want now?" He whined, yet, he didn't let me go.

"Yes master?" He asked him, Ciel turned around and his eyes widened "Sebastian! Put the boy down!" He said "No, he's mine now," he said as he played with my ear making me purr. "Th-this feels so nice~" I said unconsciously. "I'm out for the night and I'm taking M/N with me" Sebastian said and dashed out of there into his room.

We've been in here for a while, I ended asleep in his lap with him playing with my ears with my tails wrapping around him. He pinched my ears waking me up "Wanna go to sleep honey?" He said sweetly, as sweetly as he could anyway, with him being a demon and all, but, he doesn't need to know that I know that.

He took me to his bed and held me close kissing my head making me fall asleep "Goodnight kitten" "Goodnight Sebastian" I said barely audible squeezing his hand in mine.

This one is kinda weird. I hope you guys like it!