Sosuke Yamazaki X Male! Reader - II

Y/N POV

He's horny, last night he tired to fuck me at three in the morning, I had to send him to jerk off to the bathroom because I was exhausted. I opened my eyes and got up from bed, as soon as I did, he pushed me down gently. "Hey baby" I smiled at him reaching to caress his face, I sighed with love at him. "I love you Sosuke" he grabbed my hand gently and kissed my palm "I love you too baby" he said as he held me close as we cuddled he began to kiss my neck making me whimper and rack my hands through his silky black hair "S-Sou..." he pulled away "Yeah baby?" I smiled "I love you" I said lovingly, he smiled and hugged me again "I love you too N/N."

He went back to trail butterfly kisses all over my neck and to suck gently on the tender skin "mmm~" I bit my lip and grabbed his face pulling him into a sweet, passionate kiss. The once innocent kiss turned heated quite quickly he moved my singlet and flicked my nipple causing me to gasp and he took that chance to insert his tongue into my mouth; that made my eyes widen but soon after, I closed them and moaned into it as I pulled his hair and sculpted his hair to be whatever I wanted it to be. I moaned as we swirled out tongues together wet noises coming from both of us thank god I soundproofed my room so the neighbors don't hear me.

I pulled away panting heavily "You okay bab-mmphm" I shocked him kissing him again pulling away soon after panting "Hah hah hah, s-so hot" he said I blushed and I unzipped his jacket lucky for me, he had nothing underneath I pulled it off roughly shocking him again "Isn't this what you wanted? For us to fuck? I'm telling you now, fuck me Yamazaki, fuck me until I can't remember my name." I told him smirking he gasped and kissed me roughly as we kissed, he took off everything I had on my body. He frotted against me and the rough fabric from his jeans and my bare cock the sensation was just mind blowing "Fuck, s-so good~" I moaned he said nothing and just held me even closer moving his hips and grunts came out of him. I squeezed his peck massaging it causing him to pant and moan lightly "Y-Y/N" I smirked "Yes baby~?" He got off me and kneeled with his crotch on my face.

"Strip me, like the good boy you are" I gulped and nodded soon stripping him naked, I gasped as his member came into view. I'm always shocked because of how thick and big he is, he's not huge but he's about 7 inches in length and god blessed the man with the thickest cock I've ever seen, I can never wrap my hand round him completely. Now, it's not like my hands are big they're just a tiny bit smaller than average. I placed my nose against his shaft and took a deep breath "You smell so good Sou" I looked up he was blushing and biting his lip "Fuck baby, how can you be so cute and so hot at the same time" I smiled and he leaned down grabbed my chin and kissed me moaning in the process we pulled away with our tongues connected by a string of saliva.

He smirked "Now, be a good boy and suck my cock yes sweet cheeks?" I hummed and took him into my mouth abs hollows out my cheek fitting as much as I could jerking the rest with my hand, I blew him as hard as I could and as rough as I could I looked up at him, his face was to die for his mouth was agape and his eyes were closed I could see the inmense pleasure he was feeling. I closed my eyes and took him in completely causing him to scream and lean over "FUCK BABY!" He panted "So warm, s-so good" he panted I smiled internally 'Good job Y/N' I thought sucking him slowly and pulled away. I wiped my lips and smiled at him, he looked down and went down to my level caressing my cheek "I love you baby boy."

I leaned into his touch and grabbed his hand sucking on his fingers gently "Such a good boy, such a sweet boy" he said adoringly. I pulled away and smiled at him, He pushed me gently onto the bed and opened my legs gently. He licked his lips and looked at me as if asking for permission and I gave it to him "Go ahead baby, do whatever you want or need just be gentle" he smiled and dived in between my legs he traced my ring muscle with his tongue and stuck his tongue inside beginning to eat me out "Ah! Sosuke! Mmm~" as he did that, he gripped my cock and began to jerk me off "Sosuke~" I moaned out his name. He pulled away and immediately after he inserted two fingers at the same time making me choke on a moan, arch my back and throw back my head "AAHH FUCK!" He looked up at me and I at him smiling "Feel good baby?" He smirked.

Just as I was about to give a response he jabbed his fingers knuckle deep hitting my prostate dead on "Ahh! Sosuke!" I shouted, and when I thought that was enough he took my whole cock into his mouth immediately sucking hard making me grip his hair and thrust my hips causing him to gag on it. Wet, slurping sounds combined with my moans enveloped the room as I was loosing my mind, he interlocked our hands as he sucked fater "Shit, Sou-Sosuke I'm gonna cum!" He pulled away and jerked me off as he looked at me "Go ahead baby, cum for me" he smiled. My eyes rolled back and with a scream of his name I came all over his face and my abs I fell back down panting as my boyfriend went up to me, he smiled and I grabbed a towel wiping him clean.

He hugged me and I held him close wrapping my legs around his waist, my hand jerked him off as I guided into my hole and pushed him in both of us letting out a dragged out moan "Ooohhh~" Once he was in, we just held each other for a few minutes "Ba-baby y-you  okay! You we-went in raw" I was so caught up in a kiss that I just pulled away when Sosuke's hips began to move "Hah, hah yes~" I moaned against his lips as I held his face in my hands and looked deep into those teal eyes that I love so much. "So beautiful"he said holding me close as his thrusts got harder making me moan at every one. You could hear skin slapping and the bed hit against the wall "Deeper, Harder, Faster!" I shouted he groaned and his speed went from 0 to 100 in a split second.

The bed hitting the wall constantly, skin slapping being heard loudly and me not being able to keep quiet. My eyes widened "FUCK SOU, HIT THERE AGAIN!" He smirked and placed his hands on either side of my head, he supported himself and that allowed him to hit my prostate every time making me shout and moan out his name "K-Kiss" he did as told and I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly moaning as I tilted my head deepening the kiss his speed never faltering. He pulled away "Fucking hell baby, that face is so lewd~" I wasn't registering anything anymore the pleasure was way too overwhelming. "Cum! I'm Cumming!" I shouted as long thin threads sprayed out of my slit "SOSUKE-!"

As I came down from my high he continued thrusting at an animalistic pace "T-too much, too much baby!" I moaned loudly as he gripped my cock in his hand "I'm almost there, just a b-bit more baby boy" he said I shook my head, he grabbed my hand interlocking our fingers "Wait Sou, don't move your hand or I'll- AAHHH!" We both shouted holding onto each other tightly as we both came simultaneously, I came all over myself and his hand as he came deep inside me. He fell on me as his flaccid cum covered cock slipped out from my hole easily whimpering at the loss, I hugged him panting as he did the same and it all went black.

Sosuke's POV

I turned us over so that he laid on me and caressed his hair as I looked up at the ceiling panting "Baby" I looked at my bundle of joy and smiled. He was out like a light "Sleep well, my prince" I whispered and closed my eyes enjoying my boyfriend's warmth and feeling our heartbeats together.