Douxie Casperan X Male! Reader

Ive finished watching the entire "Trollhunters" franchise and I have to say its really an amazing series, and this man made me feel something. So lets begin!

Douxie's POV

"Welcome to my shop" I said as I welcomed my friends, I was planning to introduce my boyfriend to then he's a devine creature half angel half demon, about 950 years old just 50 years older than me, but, we both decided to keep the physical form of a 21 year old man because we came to the conclusion that our stamina and looks were amazing like that, I then called for him "N/N I'm home!" Then i saw him, he saw us through the balcony opened his wings and flew down landing softly in front of me "Hey baby" he said and kissed me wrapping his arms around my neck, we pulled away and he hugged me "Who are they?" He said let me go and examined my friends and stopped in front of Aja and Krell "Oh wow, what are you two?" He said excitedly making me chuckle and Jim came to me "Wow, so thats your boyfriend" I nodded as Clare wrapped her arm around his "Is he really a Devine Creature?" I smiled and nodded looking at him with hearts in my eyes.

"So, his mother is an angel and his father a demon?" Toby said I laughed and shook my head "He was born an angel but his heart was defective and the only compatible heart was a heart with demon biology, they literally changed his heart and when his body accepted it, he physically changed into the beautiful creature you see over there"

M/N POV

"Wow so you're Aliens? That's so cool!" They laughed and Krell looked at me "Speak for yourself, you have one wing of an angel and one of a demon that's so amazing!" He said making me laugh "How old are you exactly?" Jim asked "I'm about 950 years old" I said casually "WHAT?!" They all shouted, Douxie wrapped his arm around my waist "That's not weird, I'm just 50 years younger than him I'm 900 years old" "Huh?! I thought you were 21" Toby said "We have physically been 21 since about Camelot" Douxie said pecking my cheek "I'm gonna change to my human form since I can't go around with a halo and huge wings so here we go" my hands glowed and I touched my forehead, light covering me beginning to transform, my hair was tied in a high ponytail, my halo became earrings, and my wings disappeared, and I opened my eyes, one became blue and the other black. "Wow this is new" My boyfriend said hugging me "well, we do need to change to fit into society no?" I said he nodded and smashed his lips with mine hearing gasps.

I smiled and pulled away, "so what now?" I asked "we need to save the world again, the titans are coming and the Trollhunter amulet has been destroyed" I just sighed and looked at Jim "What did you do?" I said "How do you know?!" "M/N has mind reading abilities you can't hide anything from him "Oh my gosh! You get cooler and cooler every time!" Claire said excitedly "No Claire I'm not telling you what your boyfriend's thinking" I laughed "OH COME ON!" She said dramatically falling to the floor making us all laugh.

"Let's go on a double date, cool?" Claire said excitedly making me giggle "Sure" I said and grabbed her hand out boyfriends on either side, "STEVE! GO GET YOUR WOMAN!" I shouted "WHAT?!" "OH YEAH! We are having a triple date" and off we went, I looked at Douxie and kissed his lips "I love you baby" I told him, "I love you too angel"

This is HORRIBLE IT SUCKS ASS! But anyways I hope you enjoy!