Yukihura Souma X Male! Reader - II

How Roman Numerals Work - If I've written for a character before and I want to write for that same character again I'll be Numbering them with Roman Numerals and if there is a second part to a particular one shot I'll state it like so (Rin X Male Reader - II, Part 2)

Basically Smut with no Plot whatsoever!

Souma's POV

I woke up and turned looked at my boyfriend with a fond loving smile as I admired my boyfriend's body, I noticed a tent on the bedsheets and pulled them off, lucky for me he was hard and so was I. Sighing I began kissing his chest and abs being careful not to wake up my sleeping boyfriend and again lucky for me he slept in just his boxers most days and I slept with a button up pajama set. He bagan to move and I tensed up. 'Good Souma just keep going' I thought yo myself as I played with my lovers underwear kissing his thick thighs he lightly moaned and turned his face to the other side.

I smiled and pulled down his underwear, his  huge cock slapped his toned abs making me almost drool at the sight. I wiped my mouth, licked my lips a and slowly took his member deeper and deeper into my mouth making me choke, I wrapped my lips around him and began to bob my head slurping on it and moaning in a low volume high pitch moan "mmmaaahhh..." my boyfriend moaned lowly. I tensed up stopping my sucking. Once I knew everything was okay I continued, moaning enjoying his taste.

I was desperate I was hard so hard that my dick started to hurt I pulled away slowly and placed mine on his, grabbed both abs began to move my hips jerking us both the friction making me go insane, I had to cover my mouth as to not scream to not wake up my boyfriend. I stopped making me pant, I lathered in saliva his cock and sat on his abs slowly impaling myself with M/N's cock making me cover my mouth to prevent myself from waking him up. After about 10 minutes of kissing and licking his body I supported myself on his chest and began to bounce on it making me moan.

M/N POV

I was beginning to stir awake as I felt pressure on my chest and my lower regions felt tight as well, I slowly woke up and as I was opening my eyes I saw my Souma wrecked, naked, blushing, and moaning uncontrollably. Once I woke up it made me moan as he slammed himself down on me "Aah S-Souma~" I moaned he stopped and began to stutter out "B-baby you're you're finally awake Ah!" He moaned, I got up a bit and wrapped my arms around him pulling us back down and kissing him, I took the chance squeezing his ass making him moan entering my tongue into his hot mouth. We made out for a while and I pulled away caressing his cheek. "Baby you are so handsome, I love you" I said placing my forehead among his, and that's when I heard a whimper, I opened my eyes abs a few tears were spilling out of my lover's eyes.

I smiled lovingly at him as I stared at those beautiful golden eyes that I could get lost in for hours, I pecked his cheeks and lips and flipped us over making sure Souma was as comfortable as possible, I interlocked our hands and I began to thrust at him slowly as he nicked his hips meeting my thrusts "My baby" I said pecking his chest and shoulders "Your baby" he answered playing with my hair "I love you Senpai" I pulled apart and I smiled at him "I love you too" he hugged me close as I continued to thrust into him going deeper abs he yelled "Th-there baby hit there again~" he moaned I smiled kneeled binging Souma with me, he wrapped his armas around my neck and his legs around my waist "F-faster Senpai~" he moaned against my neck I grabbed the back of his head "As you wish cupcake" I said and began to slam at him making him scream my name "Fuck! Yes Yes! M/N Yes! Fuck me harder!" He yelled making me groan.

I was going so fast I began to sweat and my arms began to get tiered. I slammed him into the bed admiring my baby, red, sweaty, his hair stuck to his forehead, his neck and chest filled with bruises and bite marks, panting and his eyes glossed over "You look so cute Souma" I said as I thrusted into his tight hole, he said nothing just moaned and scratched my back "Ah! Senpai I love you so much!" He screamed "Ugh! S-Souma baby I adore you!" I groaned in his ear making him whimper "Is this what you wanted baby boy~" I moaned into his ear smirking, he held me close to him and nodded.

"Yes! Baby! Fuck! I love you! Never leave me please! Ah!" He answered I looked at him and caressed his cheek "I'll never leave you, my prince" I said smashing my lips on his making him whimper. We pulled away and his moth was kept open "Are you close baby?" I asked he just nodded, that was enough for me I wrapped my hand and began to jerk him making him arch his back and moan "Ah! Senpai, I'm I'm- AAHHH M/NNNN~!" He shouted my name as he came all over himself and the bedsheets.

After some more minutes I was extremely close "S-Souma I'm about to" he moaned and said "Pull out, paint me white" he moaned as he licked his fingers I hissed as I kneeled just below his abs "S-Souma, Souma- I'm AAHHH BABY!" I shouted and I came hard, Souma was blushing, and moaning with his tongue out as I shot my load all over his beautifully strong body and the bedsheets, he ended with cum all over his hard cock, abs, chest, face and some in his hair.

I fell beside him panting "Holy shit" I said in between pants, I pulled him on top of me, I grabbed his face and licked his face clean making us both laugh tiredly "Fuck, I love you so much" Souma said I blushed and covers my face "Aaaahhh Souma kun~" I said, he laughed "Let's go to sleep I'm tiered" he said getting comfortable placing his head in my chest I smiled lovingly at him as I played with his hair kissing the top of his head "Sleep well my price" I said and closing my eyes joining him in slumber.