707 (Luciel Choi) X Male! Reader

M/N POV

Why do I have too go? Ugh I groaned and my brother ZEN looked at me and smiled "Luciel will be there..." as soon as I heard his name I prepared myself and went to take a shower to leave, Luciel Choi is my lover and boyfriend I just haven't had the time to see him and this retreat was the perfect excuse to go be with him as I was showering I blasted Billie Eilish on my speaker and sang as badly as I could, you see I'm an Idol just like my brother and I told Seven and he insisted to make our relationship private so private that nobody thought we were darting except ZEN.

I got out of the shower, dried myself and got dressed I hummed as I went downstairs with my back "Oh well would you look at that someone's excited~" my brother said I rolled my eyes "Shut up" I smiled we got to the car and off we went again, nobody knew I was going, soon we were there we got out of the car and Luciel saw me and blushed waving shyly if I'm gonna be honest with ya I'm tired of hiding I dropped everything and ran to him I smashed my lips to his and wrapped my arms around his neck

ZEN's POV

"What the fuck?!" Junmin said I just smirked "WHAT ARE YOU SO HAPPY ABOUT?!" He shouted i smiled and sighed "Finally I never thought this day would come" I said with joy Yoosung came and saw the commotion and asked "What's the matt- OH MY GOD MY EYES!" He shouted as he covered his violet eyes I turned to the scene and my jaw dropped 707's shirt and jacket was open my brothers shirt was also unbuttoned and they were feeling each other and squeezing everything that could be squeezed I was speechless they pulled apart and soon after they were sucking each other's faces off

M/N POV

I didn't care anymore I was with Seven and I was happy who gives a shit of what other people says we got into our tent and finished undressing "I missed you and I love you N/N so much" Luciel said as he hugged me close I kissed him "I missed you to baby" I kissed him hard making us moan I grabbed his member and pumped him making him melt "Ahh~ M/N~ baby~!" He moaned loudly and attached his soft lips to one of my nipples and he knows this makes me go blank I did and stopped pumping him making him whine he pumped himself and he pumped me "Oh god SAEYOUNG~!" He stopped and looked at me tearing up I rarely used his real name I always used his Baptismal Name "oh baby~" I said and he kissed me and as we did I wiped his tears with my thumbs I pushed him off and I turned my butt on his face and his member in front of mine he then ate me out while pumping me and I placed his dick in my mouth and bobbed my head up and down Luciel made me moan multiple times making him feel even better sending vibrations to his member "Ahahha~ Baby I'm close~" I moaned "Ha ha~ m-me t-too g-go fa-fas-faster~!" He moaned I complied we both soon came screaming each other's name loudly as we came down from our huge he picked me up an placed me on top of him hugging me tightly.

Let's just say the entire day moans, name calling and screams of pleasure were heard.