Sting Eucliffe X Male! Reader

I'm back biatch! Now that my  K-POP X Male Reader book has been finished, I will continue this book now! Enjoy, and sorry for the wait 🎀

Y/N POV

"Sting, honey!" He looked at me "Yes buttercup?" I blushed so hard I'm surprised my head didn't explode "S-Sting..." I said just above a whisper he smiled and hugged me kissing me in the process, I melted into his touch and returned the kiss almost immediately. "I love you baby, so much" he said caressing my cheek, I leaned into his touch and kissed the palm of his hand "I love you too Sting so very much"  I answered back making him blush now. He claims he's not shy but, when I tell him sweet nothings he always ends up blushing and sometimes stammering over his words making me giggle.

"H-hey!" I smiled "What?" "Why'd you laugh at me!" He blushed even more "I'm not laughing at you baby, you're just so cute" I said stealing a kiss from him "Wait that's not right, you're supposed to be the cute one not me, I'm supposed to be the hot one~!" He whined "Well you are and you're hot as fuck it's just you're also extremely cute and sweet, why do you think I fell for you?" I asked he hugged me and twirled us around laughing. We fell on the bed and held each other close our faces inches apart, noses touching, "You're so handsome, my love" I told him, love laced in my voice, he sighed and hugged me against his chest I tightened my hold on him "I love you N/N" I kissed his cheek. "I love you too Baby" I said as I twirled a strand of his golden hair on my finger and played with his earring.

"I really like your hair" I commented "is that everything you like?" I shook my head I straddled his lap as he was still laying down I caressed his cheek "Your eyes, I could get lost in them all day" I explained as I smiled at him. "Your lips, they're so kissable and addicting" I ran my finger across them, he kissed my palm smiling at me "your shoulders fall so strongly and, your torso and abs are so well defined" I said as I kissed every one of his muscles "Your arms make me feel so safe whenever I hold your hand or you wrap your arms around me." I looked at him and he was crying with a big smile on his face, he cupped my face in his hands and pulled me down into a kiss, as we kissed his arms wrapped around me tightly. I moaned in satisfaction and wrapped my arms around him playing with his hair tugging it occasionally to earn a moan, whimper or groan from him.

I pulled away and caressed his cheek kissing  away his tears kissing his scar that was located just across his eyebrow making him blush. "You're amazing baby" I told him, he said nothing and he hugged me as tight as he could as he held me close and chanted 'I love you's' over and over and over eventually pecking my cheeks and lips after every phrase. I was lightly laughing as he blew raspberries on my cheek "Sting that tickles!" I laughed, he looked at me and began to poke at my sides making me laugh even harder "W-wait S-Stin- HAHHAHAHAHA!" I couldn't stop laughing.

He suddenly stopped and I was panting as he chuckled "You're so cute baby boy~" I blushed and kissed him deeply making out with him for quite some time. We pulled away with saliva connecting our lips "That was great!" He said pecking my cheek. My eyes began to close he brushed my hair out of my face and placed my head on top of his chest and played with my hair.

"Go to sleep, my fairy" I smiled and closed my eyes as I held his hand tightly with mine.