Kirito X Male! Reader

M/N POV

"KAZUTO KIRIGAYA!" I shouted at my lover, he turned to me, smiled and ran to me "Baby!" Jumping on me, wrapping himself around me kissing my lips with force "Damn baby you've gotten better" I said he groaned "What's the matter sweetheart?" "Well the damn school is hard" I laughed he so cute that I ended up staring at him "W-what is it?" He asked I sighed with adoration "Nothing it's just my baby is really cute" he blushed thanking me, "Anytime honey, so, what's the problem with your work" I asked and he began to explain everything to me.

As he did so, I grabbed him, opened my legs, and placed him in between my legs making him lean against my chest, wrapping my arms around him.
"Ok now I get it, you wanna do it here or you wanna go to my house" he looked at me with his big black eyes "L-let's go to your place" I nodded kissing his head

We decided to walk home because the school was really close to where I live, I opened the door and guided him to my bedroom "Alright lay your work out for me sweetheart" He nodded and did as told, he then went to me and laid on my chest with his first task in his lap "okay honey question number one..."

After about 45 minutes

He was stressing out because he's been stuck in a question for the past 15 minutes. Soon, a lightbulb went off in my head and smirked, he finished his question, I checked it and smiled kissing his head.

"There you go honey! Alright next one" he nodded I placed him on the bed and slipped off my shirt, exposing my chest. "W-what are you do-doing?!" Ha asked shocked, I smirked and cupped his face kissing his lips roughly "Well, since you're so sick of homework, I decided that every time you get a question right I take a piece of clothing off and if you do it quickly you get to choose which piece I take off, and finally, if you get it wrong I put a piece of clothing back on okay baby?"

I swear to god I have never seen someone with such a hungry fire in their eyes it scared me a bit "OOH BABY YOURE GOING TO END UP NAKED SO DAMN FAST!" He shouted I swear dropped laughing. I looked at him smirked and said, "Bring it on Kirito~"

It's been an hour and the only thing I have on is my boxer briefs and he's on the hardest question of his entire homework. I leaned into him and whispered "If you get this right in the next 5 minutes I'll let you top me and touch me wherever and do whatever you want babe~"

Kirito's POV

I gulped blushing so much, I looked at my boyfriend and he smirked "Come on sweetheart, you're a genius you can do all of this and more" he said kissing my cheek "I love you baby so much" he grabbed my chin, kissing my lips sticking his tongue inside my mouth making me moan, I pulled away panting, "Wh-what ab-about th-the homework?" I rolled my eyes "Fuck the homework, now Kazuto Fuck. Me. Hard. Now." I smirked "Your wish is my command~"