chapter 4

maybe: billie
hey it's billie

della 💫
hii

billie 🍀
u wanna see the cake i baked?

della 💫
u gonna show me anyways?

billie 🍀
duh

della 💫wait it's kinda cute in a ugly way

della 💫
wait it's kinda cute in a ugly way

billie 🍀
just like me 😁

della 💫
bitch shut up ur hot as hell

billie 🍀
gay

della 💫
yeah and?

billie 🍀
imagine being gay 🤢

della 💫
lmao shut up ms "hey lol"

billie 🍀
yeah yeah, i thought u were cute but now im kinda forgetting what u look like soooo

i rolled my eyes while smiling. i don't even know her and she's so charming. she got me sending pictures and shit.

della 💫from last week 🥰

della 💫
from last week 🥰

billie 🍀
if i woulda known that snap generator was gonna get me talking to ur ass i would've done it so much sooner

della 💫
lmao shut upppp, thank you
i just looked good that day, doesn't happen often

billie 🍀
yeah right, ft?

facetime??? is she buggin? oh my god i look terrible. i took off my makeup and everything.

i run and turn off my lights before hopping into bed and putting my sheets up to my chin.

*incoming facetime call from billie*

fuck i didn't even tell this bitch yes.

i made sure it was too dark for her to see anything and pressed the green button.

my legs shook anxiously and i smiled when her head of green hair appeared on the screen. "i didn't even tell your bitch ass yes." i said with a laugh.

whatever room she was sitting in had blue lights, making her hair stand out even more. her phone was angled down towards her chin and she rolled her eyes as she laughed, sitting up. "i knew you were gonna pussy out on me." she said playfully, staring off into the distance.

"whatever, that's why you're not gonna see me." i said, taking facetime photos of her.

"oh my gosh stoppp, i know im hot but damn." she said, flipping her hair playfully. "im glad you know." i said with a yawn.

"lemme see you , della." she said, licking her lips.

"nah." i said, shortly.

"it wasn't a question." she said seriously, her eyebrows furrowing slightly. she rested her arm behind her head and leaned back in the chair she was sitting in. butterflies filled my stomach at her statement and somehow i threw the covers off of me and raced to the light switch.

i switched on the light and smoothed down my hair. her smile grew when she saw me. "you look good as fuck damn." is all she said, making me smile like an idiot. "thank you," i replied, looking to the side.

i put my phone on my vanity and pulled up the chair.

"wanna see somebody special?" she asked, looking into her lap. "uh, yeah?" i said and my eyes bulged when she put a huge spider on her chest. "this is my baby cools." she said with a huge smile.

"a fucking spider?"

"don't tell me you're scared of it!" she said with a cackle

"don't tell me you're scared of it!" she said with a cackle. she transferred the spider from one hand to the other and it jumped, causing me to jump back.

"billie that's some fucked up, scary ass shit." i said, staring at her nervously. "well you gotta live life on the edge don't you?" she asked, looking at me with half lidded eyes.

"that ain't my type of edge." i mumbled. she grabbed her phone and stared at me. her blue eyes focusing on the screen. she stared at me a little before i felt myself get anxious.

"why you looking at me like that?" i asked, covering my face with my hand. "whatchu mean?" she asked with a smirk.

"you doing the most, im ugly." i said with my hand still over my face. "why do you believe that?" she asked, playing with cools.

"every single man ive ever encountered has either straight up called me ugly or has ghosted me. girls don't even look at me twice. no one's ever told me im pretty so i must not be." i said with a shrug, picking at my nails.

"so because you've had some bad luck and no one's ever told you, you don't believe it?" she asked, staring at me intensely. i nodded, too nervous to look her in the eyes.

"you're beautiful, della. and you definitely won't be getting rid of me." her voice serious. i rolled my eyes and felt my stomach swirl with nerves.

"thank you bil, i gotta get to bed. thank you for keeping me company." i said, with a smile. her eyes flooded with disappointment for a second before she smiled back. "goodnight, del. sleep well." is all she said and hung up.

my nose burned with tears as i walked back to my light, turning it off. i avoided the mirror and got back into bed, my eyes blurry. why does everyone lie to me? she's gonna get bored of me like the other ones.