chapter 15

i woke up slowly, feeling my limbs regain feeling one by one. i yawned, opening my eyes to look next to me to find the bed empty. my eyebrows furrowed as i looked at the empty space.

i stood up, immediately becoming dizzy and i could feel the weed hangover already hitting. "damn what the fuck did she have me smoking..." i said to myself and stumbled to the bathroom.

i grabbed my phone and checked my notifications, seeing a few texts from billie.

billie 🤍🎧
goodmorninggggg
i hope you slept well
check the table in the kitchen :)

i groggily went to the kitchen, looking around. my jaw dropped at what i saw. stacks of money sat on the table, all with little sticky notes.

$200 for nails and feet
$100 for a wash and set
$300 for some new clothes

i did a little happy dance, excited about having the day dedicated to getting my life back together.

della 💓
goodmorning
thank you sm 🫶🏾
does this mean i can call you my sugar momma now?

                                                                 billie 🤍🎧
                                                                            np bg
                   also no but you can call me mommy ;)

della 💓
shii i might just

                                                              billie 🤍🎧
                                                            don't play delly

della 💓
why you think im playing?
we'll see when you get home mommy

                                                              billie 🤍🎧
                                                                             oh fr?
                                  what else you wanna call me?
della 💓
have a good meeting 🤍

                                                              billie 🤍🎧
                                                                                     🙄

i smirked, i love playing with her. i really do think i like her though. she treats me right.

anyways.. after eating a quick breakfast, i threw on one of billie's sweats and a tank that i folded to be a baby tee. i walked out ready to go to the nail salon which i needed desperately.

after getting my new set and my hair done, i sent a picture to billie.

della 💓