chapter 8

i popped my gum, nodding my head to my music.
"im in this bitch with the wooski, ball in the summer like drew league." i shouted drakes lyrics.

i checked my phone, scrolling through instagram, bored as hell waiting for my food. billie has been busy all damn day and ive had no one to to talk to. it's weird how dependent ive got on her, like i'd actually miss her if she left tomorrow. i decided to post a picture of her to my story.

hella story replies started coming in asking who she was and i told them all that she was a friend and taken

hella story replies started coming in asking who she was and i told them all that she was a friend and taken. fuck outta here if these drug dealers think they're gonna have her. oh wait...

i giggled at my hypocrisy and rolled down my window for the food lady. "thank you." i smiled at her and rolled up my window before she could ask for a tip.

my phone started buzzing in my lap and i looked down. billie. i smiled pressing the green button.

"wassup?" i greeted her with a smile. she licked her lips, "i saw your story, i didn't know you be taking screenshots of me and shit." she said, rolling her eyes playfully.

"sometimes you just be sexy as fuck and i can't help it." i said without thinking and put fry in my mouth. "i be what?"

i put my hand over my mouth in realization. i laughed and blushed, rolling my eyes at her. "i meant it." i said boldly and she nodded her head.

"what are you eating?" she asked. why she look so fine oh my god?

"im eating these vegan wings and fries. your ass got me into this vegan shit." i said, taking a bite of my wing. i screwed up my face at the taste. "it's not good?" she asked, laughing at my face.

"i think it's the ranch..." i said, sniffling it.

"you know how i was busy today?" she asked and i nodded. "guess what?" she asked, cheesing like crazy. "what?"

"a few weeks ago, the new york times called me and i didn't say anything because i thought it was gonna be nothing. and a couple days ago they told me they wanted to interview me and do a photo shoot."

i gasped, "oh my god billie! that's so amazing! holy shit? everyone's gonna know you!" i said and she nodded her head, her cheeks red. "ive literally been freaking out all day like..." she was interrupted when someone called her name.

"billie! hi, wow you're hard to find, i have a couple of quickly edited pics that aren't going to make it to the final cut. do you want me to airdrop them to you?" the person asked and billie put me on pause. "of course!"

"oh my god." billie said when she saw the pictures. she sent them to me without me even having to ask and i scrolled through them,

 she sent them to me without me even having to ask and i scrolled through them,