Chapter 26

" Luke we're moving."
"what? why?! I can barley move and we're already moving to a new house?!"
"Yes because I don't want the new baby to get touched or harmed by that nasty ugly beast Tesa and also I don't want to wake up the guys whenever the baby cries!"
"Wait....what you call Tesa?"
"A nasty ugly beast. Why do you care?"
"You know what...I've had it with your shit!"
"What did I do wrong?!"
"You called the only person I truly care for a ugly nasty beast! Tesa is kind, sweet , beautiful. She is my baby. She is the one who I felt sparks when We kissed when her beautiful brown eyes sparkle makes me get chills and when she sings , my heart melts. So you can have the baby but that baby isn't mine. I will not be the father and I will not move anywhere with you. I'm sick of your bullshit you like to throw around! I love Tesa with all my heart!"
"Y-You know what Luke! We're over!"
"Thank god!"
I looked over to see Tesa blushing her head off. On the other hand I looked at Becca and she was mad and storming out the door. I looked at Calum and he had a fire in his eyes.

Calums POV//

Everything was going swell and Luke stood up for himself. I was happy until he said he loved Tesa. No no no no that couldn't happen. I can't let my baby sis date my bestfriend! I rather him be with Becca than my sister! I wanted to pummel Luke so bad. That was my sister not his girlfriend!
"LUKE!!"