Chapter 29

"HOLY JESUS LUKE!! IM SO SORRY!!!!" I screamed. I really didn't want this to happy. I mean yea, it's luke and I really just want to kiss him and touch him.... But like, he is sitting in the bath and I'm washing his hair and my goggles fall off and I'm left in the most awkward position.
"I-I'm so so very sorry!!" I say as I put my goggles back on.
"Its alright beautiful." He said giggling.
My heart fluttered and my face turned a deep red.
After I washed him, I helped him up and dressed him with my goggles on. I rolled him in his room.
"Okay Lukey , I'm gonna be in the next room. If you need anything or call me."
"Okay." Was all he replied.
Hours go by and I started to get a little tired.
I checked my phone
1:07 am
"Ugh, I need to go to sleep." I yawned. I heard the sound of crutches down the hall.
"Hey" a toothy smile came from Luke.
" I see your experiencing your crutches." I laughed
"I wanted to tried them. They seem more comfortable."
" wow, did you need me?"
" Yea..."
"Oh what you nee-"
I was stopped by his lips against mine.
He pushed me to my bed and started to kiss me with more passion. Things started to get heated and he was about to take off my pants when.......
_______________________________
Holy Jesus you guys! I'm so sorry!! My phone broke and I had to take it to the store and it was gone for forever!
:)
Bye lovlies ❤️