Chapter 23

As you guys requested here is another update! Okay enough blabbering lets get this show on the road!
-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-
-Becca POV-
Well, I have news about the baby. I haven't told luke and not planning to until we move out. I had a miscarriage...I didn't really want the child anyway. As I've said before, it was a mistake. No, I never really loved luke I just liked him. I was really into Calum more. With his giant muscles and pleasure when we had sex, it was like Heaven. See the only reason why I dated luke was for money, call me cheap and horrible but a girl gotta do what a girl gotta do! Don't get me wrong , what Luke and I had when this relationship started about 3 years ago was actual love .We were both teens who were in love and happy!. Same with the second year , but ever sense fucking Tesa came around, Luke fucking hates me. I can't let that fucking happen either! I'm going to do whatever the hell I need to do to keep him away from that short , brown eyed , ombré freak from him!

Luke and I talked for a while and then he left. I had to put on my best acting and my shit together so I was actually believable. He then left to get baby food , but I was laughing in my head like you dumbass! There's no more baby. All I said was okay though because if I didn't my whole plan would just crumble down.
_____________________________
A/N
I'm probably gonna rewrite this chapter... Anyway!! shocker right!! Becca isn't pregnant anymore!! Omg look at the reads you guys!!! AHHH I can't believe this!! Thank you guys so much for voting , reading , and commenting so sweet and nice things! It means so much to me and I can't even explain how much it makes my heart melt when you guys vote! Thank you so much lovelies I hope you guys had a wonderful New Years and a whatever religion you guys celebrate I hope you guys had a wonderful one too! (Mines Christmas!) until next update! Byeee lovelies!! Xoxo💋 {•-•}-omg cute face I cant😂😂