Chapter 2

Well, I kinda have a crush on luke I think. I just blushed and I never blushed. I shouldn't love him cause calum would just kill my ass if he knew that I had a crush on Luke! I should just take a shower and go to sleep. Probably I am tired that's why I feel all like lovey. I am jetlaged so that is probably the reason.

|1 hour later|

I feel so much better. I am gonna go to sleep and probably just forget all of these feelings for Luke.i hopped in bed and I felt my eyes get heavy till I fell asleep

-----------------------------------------

•Tesa's Dream•

I love you luke!

I love you too Tesa, your the best thing that ever happened to me!

--------------------------------------------

Then I shot up. 3:00 am on the clock.

Man I need to go to bed!! I can't dream that!

Then I fell asleep and woke up it was 9:00am when I was woken up by calum

C: WAKE UP!!!!!!!

T : what do you want Calum!

C : we are leaving for our tour we already packed your bags! Just get some clothes on and let's gooooooooo!

T: ugh, okay!

Once we left the house we got on the bus I have to say its a pretty nice one. I set mine stuff on the top bunks when Becca looked at me and said that was her bunk. She looked pissed

T: I am sorry did I do something wrong?!

B: You do everything wrong!

T: Wait I am so comfused!

B: Thats my bunk!

She hit my stuff out. Told me to go sleep on the road,that i was a pathetic loser. I kept trucking along though. I went back to the bunk put my stuff in the bottom bunk and just relaxed. She looked at me and said, "Look hoe, i know you like my boyfriend but he likes me and always will so back up!" I replied, "Why am i sundenly a hoe! First you like me and all, then once the boys are out your a biotch! Also I don't even know who you are talking about and what are you talking about!" She looked pissed then ever....did she hear about what luke said to me last night! I mean I can't help that he decided to be friendly and say something kind! She was about to say something rude and I could tell she just gave me a stink face like I know that you like Luke and your a lier! She decided to say something.

I know you like Luke and don't even try to fool anybody we all know you love luke! I only date luke cause he makes millions-

Right there Luke walks in and kisses Becca's lips.

I wish those were mine. I mumbled

underneath my breath, Becca didn't derserve Luke, Luke was too great for becca, man I just hope Becca isn't cheating on Luke! All the boys got in the bus. I sat in my bunk and layed down I felt my eyes getting heavier every minute and before I knew It I was getting woken up by Luke.

Hey um Tess we are gonna go to get some food and we just wanted to know what food you wanted.

I smiled at luke I saw he had a hickey on his neck and I laughed , " Did you and Becca get a little dirty? Cause you better hide that hickey cause Ash will kill your ass if he sees." Luke blushed and smiled,"Thanks for telling me Tess. You look cute whenever you wake up."

I felt like kissing him. I really did but, I mean you can't just kiss a boy who is already taken by a fake blonde bimbo!

I just replied to luke acting like I didn't even hear that wonderful comment saying,"well I take a peach tea with a chesee steak!" He just laughed and looked at me...there was dead silence for a while until I spoke up.

Hey you really need to tell them cause I don't want you to get in trouble by your girlfriend.

Luke just scratched the back of his neck and said yea and left. I really think I love luke but I could just being having a weird hormonal problems. I don't really know.