Chapter 28

Chapter 27
We leaned in and...
_____________________________
Luke//
Calum , Ashton , and Michael walked in. Wow. What great timing! I was about to kiss Tesa and then they come up and ruin my whole plan. Unbelievable! Anyway, Tesa and I stepped back from each other and I went back to the couch.
"How was the food?"
"Eh..it was okay." Calum said while doing a hand movement
"Hey lads, can one of you wash my body for me?"
"NOT ME!" Ashton screamed
"NOT ME!" Michael screamed
"Why don't you get my sister to do it! Cause even though we're great lads...I don't want to wash you." Calum said
I looked at him shocked. He just said , the hottest girl in the world can wash me....I'm really glad he said he didn't want to help me.
"A-are yo-you being serious?!"
"Yes."
My eyes literally popped out of my head.
"hey, um Tess can you wash me? Your brother approved of it cause he doesn't want to wash me."
"sure!"

I finally got up the steps and rolled into the bathroom. Tesa walked in.
"Can you undress yourself?"
"I think I can."
"Okay well I'm going to get some gloves so I can wash you."
"Ok"
I started to take off my shirt and it all went well until it went to my pants.
"Shit." I cursed under my breath. This really couldn't be happening right now.
I wasn't going to call out for her cause that would just be wrong. And to be completely honest , even though I want her to see my body...I don't want it to be like this. Also when that happens I hope we are married. So I kept on trying to get my pants off and I got no where .
"Hey, um Tess?!"
"Yea!"
"This might sound awkward but..uh..I -I can't really get my pants off..can you help."
I heard a little giggle from a room.
"S-sure Luke" she said bursting out into laughter.

She walked in with goggles and pair of socks in the goggles with rubber gloves and soap.
"W-were are you" she said breathlessly
I held her hand and she yelped.
"Sorry I didn't know you were right there."
I put her hand at my pants so she could help. I tried to help her but we failed epically and just ended up laughing so hard; I was thinking why I loved her so much earlier today and this is the reason. See if I was with Becca , she would just turned this into some dirty sexual thing! But Tesa and I are laughing because she can't get my skinny jeans off because she had my goggles with a pair of my socks with gloves on her hands. She is literally so adorable!

Somehow and someway we finally accomplished our goal of getting my pants and underwear off. It took us an hour but I was still getting my shower so I'm not complaining. Tesa still couldn't see.
"Is this the shampoo, Luke?"
"No Tess, that's the shaving cream." I said while laughing.
"Oh!" She said giggling. Whenever she giggled it made my heart flutter.

We were doing my hair when her goggles fell all the way off and her socks. She looked at me with her eyes widened and.....
_______________________________
Michael //
So basically Rebecca was pregnant and luke told her off. I wanted to give him a high five but I didn't feel like it was the right time. The first time I saw Luke have balls was today. It was pretty awesome to not see Lukey shy!

Around 1:30 pm Cal, Ash and I just went to go get some chicken wings for lunch. We got back home and Tess or , DJ T-SIZZLE as I like to call her, sitting on the couch with her beats Luke got her for Christmas. Luke was in his room throwing a ball against the wall, I know this because Luke's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ball flew down the stairs and hit Calum's balls. It was pretty fucking halarious.

I took a shower and made my bed then played a little of music. Tonight was movie night so I was waiting until they called us down. We were watching "The Purge " again. After the movie stopped We went to get some food but T-SIZZLE , and Luke didn't want to so I thought more food for me!
_____________________________
Kik: _Arianator4lyfe
Snapchat: isabelladrake07
Instagram: isabelladrake_
Thank You guys!!! We got some people chatting with me and we have people snap chatting me left and right! This is so so amazing you guys! I can't believe you guys would go to the extent and actually care! My hearts fluttering man! And omg the reads!!! AHHHH you guys are so so so amazing and I'm so so great full! And the votes are amazing too. I appreciate it so so much!

Stay strong💪

Stay beautiful 💅

By lovelies 💋