Chapter 4

She pulled my hair and started to punch me I grabed her fake estentions and plulled them out then she pulled me and we fell out on stage and started beating each other up we heard gasps from the crowd. All I felt was pain in my right arm and then I fell of the stage. I was just looking up until I blacked out.
Lukes P.O.V
I saw the girls fighting. I didn't know what to do I saw the crowd gasping and I was as shocked as anyone else. I then saw Tesa fell off. I jumped up and ran to her. Calum ran with me, I called 911 and EMS came.They picked her up and took her to the hospital. I jumped back on stage and everybody was gone..All the girls weren't there, the boys just looked at me. We hopped in the tour bus. We drove to the hospital and then I came running out the door. Calum fell but I didn't care about calum all I cared about was Tess. Her hair, laugh, her silky smooth tone, smile and oh and those god damn beautiful brown eyes. I just wanted to kiss her. I didn't care about Becca one minute, Becca hated me but I needed her. She was so pretty but she wasn't Tessa and I love Tessa and when I mean I love Tessa, I love Tessa. I kept on running til I found the women at the desk. I told her," Hey yea my best friend that I actually love her but what room is she?????," she replied to me saying sir I am sorry I don't think we can let you see her I asked why and she wouldn't let me so I just ran and I opened the door she was In and she was in the hospital bed sleeping.
(End of POV)
I heard my name being called serval times. When I heard it, it sounded like a male. His voice was raspy.... took me a longer time to guess who it was until I knew it was Luke. Man I couldn't wait to see his sky blue eyes, golden blonde hair, lip peircing cause he try's to act "punk" but he can't, and his voice and smile kills me everytime.
Yea? I replied while I opened my eyes
You okay swe.. I mean Tess?
I smiled and blushed all at the same time I felt my cheeks heat up. I was so glad when the doctor came in and told me if i could leave cause it would be so fucking emarssing if Luke saw me blush!
Once we got out of the hospital we entered the bus and nobody was there. It looked like all of them went to Denny's.
Soo what do you wanna d..
My voice got stopped by Luke's lips. Our lips moved in sinc I felt Luke's cheeks heat up.He said to me he wanted to do this for a long time I couldn't control myself I just started to blush so hard.
He kissed me again and it become sloppy. We heard a loud shreaking sound and my brother screaming Luke!